You're here: Home - Forums - Sky News - Hat’s off to Brazier Login | Register

Hat’s off to Brazier

This topic contains 505 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by Xxx xxx 10 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 506 total)
  • Daisy Steiner
    Daisy Steiner
    Participant

I haven’t seen Colin for absolutely ages – give the man his own regular slot now!

Anyway Happy mid-winter festivities lovely people of the News Forum

Me
    me
    Participant

Just to say Colin was in Pakistan covering the Benazir Bhutto Asassination from 5pm today so will wonder if he will be presenting until Monday when the 3 days of mourning will finish.

Jk80
    jk80
    Participant

I have to admit that even though I had reservations when I noticed that they had taken him off reporting duties and put him in the studio, Colin Brazier is fast becoming one of my favourite presenters.

No nonsense and intelligent, his recent “proper” journalistic activities mean that he has the nous to ask decent questions and more importantly, he has not (yet) developed any of those silly presentational tics and habits that several other presenters have. Hearing James Rubin throw to “Co-lin” is just a treat.

Guvnorgaz
    guvnorgaz
    Participant

jk80 wrote:I have to admit that even though I had reservations when I noticed that they had taken him off reporting duties and put him in the studio, Colin Brazier is fast becoming one of my favourite presenters.

No nonsense and intelligent, his recent “proper” journalistic activities mean that he has the nous to ask decent questions and more importantly, he has not (yet) developed any of those silly presentational tics and habits that several other presenters have. Hearing James Rubin throw to “Co-lin” is just a treat.

I think he is really good,Brazier that is and not the septic

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

I think colin brazier is absolutely gorgeous so it just adds to the viewing pleasure of sky news

Musey
    Musey
    Participant

i thought he was good before, and I think he’s even better now. one of the highlights of sky’s middle east coverage so far. smooth presenting, good, informative reporting. top class

Skylark
    skylark
    Participant

Agreed, COlin’s the best assett that SkyNews has by far.

Musey
    Musey
    Participant

he’s a cannonball with style

Xxx
    xxx
    Participant

Yep, he is VERY good. Top notch!

Guvnorgaz
    guvnorgaz
    Participant

I think he is very good, whether its in the studio or out on location

Gsf
    gsf
    Participant

Top notch performance again this morning from Colin dealing with that anti-war clown who only wanted to promote his march and not engage in any meaningful discussion. It makes you wonder why Sky bother having these guests on when they are not willing to discuss the complexity of the situation and just go off on the usual one-dimensional rant against the West.

Musey
    Musey
    Participant

don’t you understand gsf, everything’s bush and blair’s fault… :rolleyes:

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant
    George
    George
    Participant

vicky23 wrote:check out this article regarding colin brazier

http://newssearch.looksmart.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20041218/ai_n12825762http://newssearch.looksmart.com/p/articles…18/ai_n12825762>

There was a thread on this around the time it occurred Vicky23

IMHO I think it’s a shame to drag it up again

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

There was a thread on this around the time it occurred Vicky23

IMHO I think it’s a shame to drag it up again

well George i was just browsing the net today and came across it I didnt know about the incident until today!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 506 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.