You're here: Home - Forums - Green Room - Ian Richardson / Anne Nicole Smith Login | Register

Ian Richardson / Anne Nicole Smith

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Peregrin Peregrin 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Peregrin
    Peregrin
    Participant

I was said that the Sky News – my favourite news channel – did not show more of Ian Richardson’s death instead of Anne Nicole Smith’s. But actually I learned of his death from the website of Sky News, and I just could not believe it at first time. I do not have BBC so I could not watch that in that time. I feel very sorry for him, because I think he was a brilliant actor, and he has to be remembered as that.

Lakewood
    lakewood
    Participant

Two deaths reported today

BBC leads with the death of Ian Richardson – (Francis Urquardt in Pack of Cards)

Sky News leads with a huge splash about Ex playboy Anne Nicole Smith

Enough said?

Skyspy
    skyspy
    Participant

lakewood wrote:Two deaths reported today

BBC leads with the death of Ian Richardson – (Francis Urquardt in Pack of Cards)

Sky News leads with a huge splash about Ex playboy Anne Nicole Smith

Enough said?

Targetting who they think their audience is interested in. I thought Ian Richardson was brilliant in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy After that I didnt see him do anything that I thought was that exceptional. Another good actor has gone , it’s sad loss.

Classeyham
    classeyham
    Participant

Of course Sky News

As my friend “skyspy” wrote nearly a week ago. I only knew Ian Richardson for a brilliant “Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy”. Then I didn?t see him do anything – but ex-playmate and play-girl, Anne Nicole Smith, was a real hurricane. Actually I speak to her two times in the late 90`s in United Bluff – and that was okay seven/eight years ago. I like Sky News – so it was right to speak about her “murder/suicide” the whole last week day and night. It was the biggest news of these two persons dead….Friend & Classeyham…..Sky News are the best TV-channel in Europe…….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.