You're here: Home - Forums - Sky News - Juliet Errington Login | Register

Juliet Errington

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by DDP DDP 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Newsgirl
    newsgirl
    Participant

Does anybody know what has happened to Juliet Errington? She doesn’t seam to have been on sky news for ages now.

Gillw
    gillw
    Participant

ledders wrote:Does anybody know what has happened to Juliet Errington? She doesn’t seam to have been on sky news for ages now.

I believe she recently married and is a guest presenter on the breakfast show on LBC.

Classeyham
    classeyham
    Participant

She is gone forever. Last time I saw her was before cristmast last year with SkyNEWS. Now, she is married – and nobody here have heart about Juliet Errington since!! (irritating)!!!

Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Keymaster

gillw wrote:(post=14375:date=May 1 2006, 11:05 AM:name=ledders)(ledders @ May 1 2006, 11:05 AM) 14375

Does anybody know what has happened to Juliet Errington? She doesn’t seam to have been on sky news for ages now.

I believe she recently married and is a guest presenter on the breakfast show on LBC.

Juliet done an interview with someone on the Nightly News on LBC tonight.. She was introduced as LBC’s Juliet Errington.

DDP
    DDP
    Participant

I’ve seen her do stuff for Fast Track on the BBC in the past few months. Maybe after getting married she wanted to scale her hours down and freelance? :huh:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.