You're here: Home - Forums - Sky News - Lisa Burke Login | Register

Lisa Burke

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Lone Lone 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Singledub
    singledub
    Participant

Hi all,

Is Lisa Burke Pregnant?. From waht i’ve seen so far i’m beginning to think she is.

Sir drinks alot
    sir drinks alot
    Participant

singledub+Aug 8 2005, 05:07 PM(singledub @ Aug 8 2005, 05:07 PM)

Hi all,

Is Lisa Burke Pregnant?. From waht i’ve seen so far i’m beginning to think she is.

Same here

ABFan
    ABFan
    Participant

Hi guys

I’m glad I’m not alone in thinking that. Twice today, I saw her and wondered to myself exactly that.

If she is, then congratulations from a fellow Irishman.

Lisa, is my joint favorite weather girl on Sky News along with Jo Wheeler with Steff Gaulter in third place.

Singledub
    singledub
    Participant

Yes if its true as a fellow iirishman too many congrats to Lisa. Saw her again today. You can normally tell by the face and the clothes and of course the jackets.

Yes Lisa is my favourite along with Jo Wheeler, gald others like Jo. Shes got great legs when she shows them.. I also like Hazel.

Sky Lad
    Sky Lad
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone is actually watching the weather reports to find out about the weather

Alfie
    alfie
    Participant
    Moxey
    Moxey
    Participant

Yes its going to be boiling hot for the rest of the week

Lisa is looking mighty fine in her tight white top & Steph looks lovely with her new short hair

As for Hazel when is she back or has she left

Some say she is on holiday but its a bloomin long holiday

Tom150990
    tom150990
    Participant

singledub wrote:Hi all,

I think she is now, I have just been viewing some footage from about a month ago for work.

Dodrade
    dodrade
    Participant

Yes she is, Eammon Holmes said so a few weeks ago.

Skynewsfan007
    skynewsfan007
    Participant

I haven’t seen Lisa on air for quite some time. Is she on maternity leave? She’s my (like many others) fav weather presenter and if anyone have any way of sending a message to her let me know?

Musey
    Musey
    Participant

she was on yesteray or the day before i think, so i dont think she’s taken leave just yet.

Del
    del
    Participant

There seems to be a lot of Pregnant newspeople about lately…..about 3 from the BBC, someone on ITV/C4….think someone else on Sky aswell

Musey
    Musey
    Participant

julie etchingham you’re thinking of

Skynewsfan007
    skynewsfan007
    Participant

Is there any way of sending a message to Lisa Burke?

Expression
    expression
    Participant

Anybody know when the baby is due or if she’s had it yet? Just wondering what the news is on Lisa Burke.

Anybody in the know?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.