You're here: Home - Forums - ITV News - Mugger’s threat to kill Nina Login | Register

Mugger’s threat to kill Nina

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Dirkyt dirkyt 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Keymaster

ITV newsreader Nina Hossain was left traumatised by a mugger who held a knife to her throat and threatened to kill her during an early morning run.

The masked man grabbed the 30-year-old presenter and knocked her to the ground.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15926368&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=mugger-s-threat-to-kill-nina–name_page.htmlMirror Online

Sammy
    sammy
    Participant

poor nina

just shows how nobodys safe wherever you are

i hope they get him quick

just hope nina makes a full recovery mentally and physically

as she seems a terrific girl

Dirkyt
    dirkyt
    Participant

Nina is certainly a good presenter.

I really feel sorry for her – or anybody who has experienced anything like this. She is very lucky not to have come off worse. It does show that you are never safe – even in more urban or busier areas.

I hope she continues to have a prominent role with ITV News in a network sense – and not binned off to ITV London when Katie and Andrea come back. Personally I like Nina, Katie and Andrea – yet can’t see the fuss with Mary Nightingale. But that is just me!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.