You're here: Home - Forums - Sky News - No Sky News… Login | Register

No Sky News…

This topic contains 44 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Eagleeye eagleeye 14 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Balou
    Balou
    Participant

Help…does anyone know why there is no Sky News anymore in Germany???

Tanya
    Tanya
    Participant

We’ve been having the same problem in Slovenia for the past two days. I know that cable system works fine (although we are buried in snow), so I guess Sky must have some problems with their international signal.

Tanya

Balou
    Balou
    Participant

Do you get Sky News again?? I really hope it will return soon…I kind of miss it…now I get BBC World… Not half as nice as Sky News!!!

So let’s hope Sky will fix it problems…

Balou
    Balou
    Participant

Finally Sky is back on my tv!

Balou
    Balou
    Participant

By the way…Sky is gone again…on and off channel or something like that…

Gems
    Gems
    Participant

Balou

Have you got Sky News again?

Tanya
    Tanya
    Participant

It’s been on and off for the past few days. Today hasn’t been off yet, that’s why I hope that the problems are solved.

Sorry, I’m not Balou but I have the same problem!

Tanya

ST34
    ST34
    Participant

Some problems here too, but fortunately only late at night.

Balou
    Balou
    Participant

Balou

Hi! Yeah, finally Sky News is back! For short times there are still some difficulties but it is okay now….

Balou

Eagleeye
    eagleeye
    Participant

You guys should try watching the news in Basque! (no disrespect oopsy). Actually it can be quite fun as it’s a language unrelated to any other on the planet so you can watch the pictures and make up your own dialogue.

Gems
    Gems
    Participant

Balou

Hi! Yeah, finally Sky News is back! For short times there are still some difficulties but it is okay now….

Balou

Hope you got it back for good!

Lakewood
    lakewood
    Participant

Sunday – sound keeps breaking up in germany as does the signal – most of the time since about 3 weeks or so the sound / lip sync is appalling – most of the time the sound is way ahead of the lips –

can anyone explain whats happening and the cause of it?

thanks

Maxi
    maxi
    Participant

I have also been having difficulties with Sky News in Germany during the last 2 weeks with the picture and sound breaking up, while I do not experience the problem with other programmes on my digital receiver. Last monday the Sky News signal was not available for some hours.

I have also noticed on my receiver that the channel name has changed to read “Sky News International”

Gems
    Gems
    Participant

Actually, thinking about it. The other night I was attempting to watch Sky News and there was no sound for hours although the picture was fine. A couple of days later there was no Sky News. And thats in the UK.

Stephane
    Stephane
    Participant

Hi there

I had the same problem here in France via satelite, but now it is all back to normal, except that the channel is now called Sky News International, and instead of commercials I get graphics with headlines and promos for the channel…

see you

Stephane

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.