You're here: Home - Forums - Green Room - Sky News Big Brother – Week 1 Login | Register

Sky News Big Brother – Week 1

This topic contains 28 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Snfan snfan 14 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Steven
    Steven
    Participant

So I though it was quite timely to have a little fun. If you could evict one of the presenters from Sky Centre who would it be?

It’s, as I’ve alerady said, a bit of fun. So please, please, please, no vicious or derogatory comments.

Newsroom
    Newsroom
    Participant

Steven did you vote for Allan-he is one of the best.

Why didn’t you include Juliette Foster,David Foster,Karin Giannone,Mai Davis,Paula Middlehurst,Martin Popplewell,Kevin Owen,Sue Radford and Sarah Lockett?????????

Id get rid of Greg Milam(Steve Dixon is so much better)

Steven
    Steven
    Participant

I did vote for Allan King. I respect his abilities. He is good. But out of all the presenters he is the one I like the least. It was actually very difficult to chose one. It’s something that I haven’t really thought about before.

I didn’t include the others that you mentioned because they are freelancers, and I wanted to keep the vote fairly simple.

Newsroom
    Newsroom
    Participant

Juliette Foster is not a freelancer and Steve Dixon and Lorna Dunkley are freelancers.

But i understand why u put Lorna and Steve as they are sunrise regulars although i think we should restart the poll with the others in? would u mind….i dont mean to steal ur thing….in fact i thinlk its great u thought of something so interseting!!

Good on ya Steven!

DVEous
    DVEous
    Participant

Definately Kay Burley.

LittleRoss
    LittleRoss
    Participant

I wouldent evict anyone, they all kick ass!

Newsroom
    Newsroom
    Participant

The whole idea of Stevens “Sky News” Big Brother is that someone HAS to get evicted each week until there is one left-regardless of whether they kick ass or not!!!

Snfan
    snfan
    Participant

it’s kay for me, i’m afraid, sorry kay fans!

Fishcakes
    fishcakes
    Participant

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Newsroom
    Newsroom
    Participant

definetly Kay to go!!

Four pints
    four pints
    Participant

kkkkkkkkkkayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fishcakes
    fishcakes
    Participant

I think Emma.

Whilst it is amusing when she fluffs her lines, I do think the “News Channel of the Year” could find someone who can read an autocue and not look like she is about to burst out laughing.

Hullo
    Hullo
    Participant

I’ll vote for Kay Burley on round 2. But p-e-l-e-a-s-e get rid of Emma first. She is the weakest link. Goodbye.

Kristian
    Kristian
    Participant

I’d rather watch Emma with a little so-called fluff now and then, instead of watching Sheila’s sour expression for more than two seconds. In my mind, Emma does a great job and the fact that she actually knows how to smile just helps her case.

Newsroom
    Newsroom
    Participant

I agree 100% with Kristian.

Emma is very good-i know she messes up lines the odd time-but she is alot better than some people we see regularly on Sky nowadays.

I especially think Emma comes out of her shell when on with Steve Dixon-the pair work very well together.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.