You're here: Home - Forums - Sports Coverage - Sky Sports Website and Sky Sports Changes Login | Register

Sky Sports Website and Sky Sports Changes

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Bouncebackability bouncebackability 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Me
    me
    Participant

Sky Sports website has been updated.

What do u people think?

Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Keymaster

Looks good. Not sure if i like the logo yet…

Sky Sports News is apparently getting a new look this weekend.

Paul 316
    paul 316
    Participant

they changed the white on screen Sky Sports Logo a few months back and gradually started changing the coloured logo on adverts too.

not sure about it yet though, but it will probably grow on me.

Guvnorgaz
    guvnorgaz
    Participant

Johnnie wrote:Looks good. Not sure if i like the logo yet…

They have moved round in the studio already and have a better quality picture to before

Bouncebackability
    bouncebackability
    Participant

Sky Sports News gets an overhaul this weekend, and there’ll be brand new Sky Sports football graphics on display from Sunday’s Community Shield.

Txwharfrat
    txwharfrat
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:

Johnnie wrote:Looks good. Not sure if i like the logo yet…

They have moved round in the studio already and have a better quality picture to before

they’re in a temp studio (with a video screen with a looped background of the old newsroom) while their new one is built.

apparently there’s a new presenter on as well – haven’t seen him though.

Guvnorgaz
    guvnorgaz
    Participant

Is that Sam Matterface? He has been on all week doing the odd hour.Are you sure they have moved to a different studio? It looks like they have just moved further down the desk to where the guys sit for Soccer Saturday

Txwharfrat
    txwharfrat
    Participant

yep they’ve definately moved while the normal studio gets a facelift – it will be ready for tomorrow morning I think.

Guvnorgaz
    guvnorgaz
    Participant

How did you know that? Is this new one the one with the background a video loop? The presenters stand out from it like on one of those green screen type of things they have on Sky Vegas

Del
    del
    Participant

Sky News should’ve hired Sky Sports News’ graphics designers, SSN looks great, in my view.

Guvnorgaz
    guvnorgaz
    Participant

It does look good

Paul 316
    paul 316
    Participant

it looks very american

Nick Collins had the new Sky Sports logo on his mic and shirt before, so expect new graphics for the football this afternoon

Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Keymaster

SSN has changed the design to the vidiprinter.. It’s now red and black writing on a white background. Looks tons better than what they were using on Saturday..

Saturday:

https://tvnewsroom.org/forum/uploads/images/59106899.jpg

Tonight:

https://tvnewsroom.org/forum/uploads/images/69575341.jpg

Me
    me
    Participant

mate, maybe it will be different for Saturdays and midweek games

Bouncebackability
    bouncebackability
    Participant

No I think the red version is here to stay (hopefully). From what I gather Sky were none too pleased with the vidiprinter on Saturday, especially regarding the H/T cock ups. The one used tonight is tons better; slimmer and the incident stands out more in red than blue, it also means that it is less likely for the teams and scorers to overlap and cover each other up like they did on Saturday.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.