You're here: Home - Forums - BBC News - Sophie Raworth gets the One Login | Register

Sophie Raworth gets the One

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by DDP DDP 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Dirkyt
    dirkyt
    Participant

    Sophie is heading to the one o’clock according to the BBC press office;

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2006/02_february/14/raworth.shtmlhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressrele…4/raworth.shtml>

    #19757
    Raworth_thenews
    Raworth_thenews
    Participant

    dirkyt wrote:Sophie is heading to the one o’clock according to the BBC press office;

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2006/02_february/14/raworth.shtmlhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressrele…4/raworth.shtml>

    Sophie will do a good job on the One, but she will be missed on the six.

    Best of luck to Sophie and be nice to see her back in April/May

    #32936
    Skyspy
    skyspy
    Participant

    Raworth_thenews wrote:Sophie will do a good job on the One, but she will be missed on the six.

    ……..

    The One pm news will benefit from Sophie presenting it , the show will be worth watching again.

    The Six news in comparison is looking worse without her and is in need of some presenters who are not so ‘lightweight’.

    #32937
    Jamesl
    jamesl
    Participant

    When will sophie be back starting on the one o’clock news?

    does she still have short hair

    #32938
    James
    James
    Participant

    As I’ve put on the site, its pencilled in for late May but will probably end up being June…

    #32939
    Jamesl
    jamesl
    Participant

    what hairstyle does sophie have

    #32940
    Sky.dub
    sky.dub
    Participant

    They showed a clip of Anna’s best moments at the end of the bulletin, Anna said goodbye, looking almost tearful.

    #32941
    Framescourer
    Framescourer
    Participant

    sky.dub wrote:They showed a clip of Anna’s best moments at the end of the bulletin, Anna said goodbye, looking almost tearful.

    Yes, they did – and you can see it again http://www.artsigloo.co.uk/mtn/2006/04/anna-fords-final-bulletin.htmlherecolorc!

    #32942
    Jamesl
    jamesl
    Participant

    When is Sophie starting doing the 1 o’clock news ?

    #32943
    Raworth_thenews
    Raworth_thenews
    Participant

    jamesl wrote:When is Sophie starting doing the 1 o’clock news ?

    Sophie is meant to be back in June and is doing 4 days.

    #32944
    DDP
    DDP
    Participant

    WOW! all that pub the BBC put out about her returning and she is effectively doing a long weekend over the space of thirty days. Or rather I shoiuld say two hours screentime in a month.

    #32945
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.