You're here: Home - Forums - Sky News - Sunrise Login | Register

Sunrise

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Xxx xxx 13 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay
    Participant

Steve Gaisford and Kay Burley are presenting Sunrise this morning, last year Kay Burley was on her own. Is this the first time they have used 2 presenters for Christmas Day Sunrise?

Newsroom
    Newsroom
    Participant

It is actually a really nice Christmas morning news programme this morning.

St1407
    st1407
    Participant

Do you have pics of this morning’s sunrise?

Who is anchoring Sunrise tomorrow?

HOWIE
    HOWIE
    Participant

Emma Crosby I think.

Classeyham
    classeyham
    Participant

No pics of Kay & Steve

No pics from this morning of Kay Burley & Steve Gaisford. Only Kay Burley inside Wembley with Sky in the beginning of Dec. Hard to say I?m Sorry!

HOWIE
    HOWIE
    Participant

Merry Christmas, has any one got any latest pictures of Emma Crosby please

Classeyham
    classeyham
    Participant

Breaking Emma..

Merry Xmas. Nope. I only have a pics of Breaking Emma. Okay? B)

Sky.dub
    sky.dub
    Participant

Has kay burley got a life outside sky news.

Musey
    Musey
    Participant

lol that’s uncalled for.

she’s a news presenter. one could argue it’s more sad browsing a forum on christmas day that going on national telly…

Glenn
    Glenn
    Participant

I think it was humble for one of Sky’s best anchors to be on Sunrise for Christmas morning. Kudos to Kay for that!

Sky.dub
    sky.dub
    Participant

Na, i think its vain and ego driven.She doesnt work at the weekend and obviously chose to come in on xmas day..think she has a child.

Classeyham
    classeyham
    Participant

Kay – one of the best!

Kay Burley has enjoyed a wide-ranging career as a newspaper, radio and television journalist. She has broard live some of the biggest news event of the last 16-17 years incl. Iraq wars, the death of Diana Princess of Wales, the Queen Mother and the fall of the Berlin Wall.

She is mother to Alexander, who was born – as I remembered it – Easter Monday 1993!

Kay Burley was also on-air when the second plane hit the World Trade Centre in New York in 2001. She was also with Julie Etchingham, Chris Rodgers and Martin Stanford at the Asian Tsunani one years ago! Kay is very respected all over the world….and she is of course one of the best! <_ <

Kay Burley – broardcast from Warwick Castle during the 2004 Britain on Holiday tour…

HOWIE
    HOWIE
    Participant

Has any one got an recent pics of Emma Crosby in the new studios

Sky_news_nut
    sky_news_nut
    Participant

Yes – Kay is fantastic: a true pro

Stevo
    Stevo
    Participant

I’ve always been a Kay Burley fan. I don’t care what made her come in on Christmas Day, (overtime ? probably!) it’s always good to see her. She is what all female news presenters should aspire to be; authoritative and……. sexy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.