You're here: Home - Forums - Sky News - Top TV News Totty Login | Register

Top TV News Totty

This topic contains 76 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Chrisrabb chrisrabb 11 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

There are alot of good looking news readers/ reporters and i was wondering who you all think is the most attractive male/female

Musey
    Musey
    Participant

If Anjali Rao turned up on my doorstep tomorrow and asked me to marry her, i wouldnt hesitate for a second! so i’m a bit of a fan :rolleyes:

i’ve also got a bit of a soft spot for Anna Botting, just what u want in an older woman!

HOWIE
    HOWIE
    Participant

I think Emma Crosby as a woman & Steve Gaisford as a male

Dustymoo
    dustymoo
    Participant

Erm, where do i start? Jayne Secker, Suzanna Read, Faye Barker do it for me.

If anyone lives in the Granada region? Tessa Chapman, Caroline Hacking (class), Jane Dougal & Kerrie Gosney (weather). I think the region must boast some of the best looking presenters?

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

Well my Number One would have to be Sky New Presenter Colin Brazier…he can knock on my door any time. But there are sooooo many good looking presenters

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

My Second pick would be ITV’s Mark Austin. He is attractive and tall…i like tall men ha ha :tongue:

Musey
    Musey
    Participant

ive just noticed that they do look kinda similar…

Buletin Utama
    Buletin Utama
    Participant

For me the cuttiest males presenters are Peter Dobbie, Mike Embley, Tony Campion, Adrian Finighan, David Eades, Simon Reeve, Richard Quest. I have some more but I can’t name them all. I’m a femal who really likes Male Presenters. I think you guys all figured that out.

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

bbc World Fan wrote:For me the cuttiest males presenters are Peter Dobbie, Mike Embley, Tony Campion, Adrian Finighan, David Eades, Simon Reeve, Richard Quest. I have some more but I can’t name them all. I’m a femal who really likes Male Presenters. I think you guys all figured that out.

I agree with you there is something about the male presenters that makes them extra sexy. I love them

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

Musey wrote:ive just noticed that they do look kinda similar…

Yeah they do…..very hot LOL

Buletin Utama
    Buletin Utama
    Participant

I think Andrew Cotter on BBC World sports presenter sounds real sexy with his scottish accent. It’s different then Peter’s, but hey they are both sexy.

Del
    del
    Participant

Charlie Thomas during the “hedgehog” phase, Steve Dixon , Ian Dovaston, Andrew Wilson and Johnathan Samuels….Colin Brazier seems ok, other times…scary….

Digby29
    digby29
    Participant

emma hurd!

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

OperaGhost wrote:Charlie Thomas during the “hedgehog” phase, Steve Dixon , Ian Dovaston, Andrew Wilson and Johnathan Samuels….Colin Brazier seems ok, other times…scary….

i like the scary Brazier…….SEXY

vicky23 wrote:There are alot of good looking news readers/ reporters and i was wondering who you all think is the most attractive male/female

I think that Geraint Vincent off ITN news is the most attractive male presenter on ITN news. anyone agree? xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.