You're here: Home - Forums - Green Room - UK Bank Holiday Monday Login | Register

UK Bank Holiday Monday

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Johnnie Johnnie 14 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Newsroom
    Newsroom
    Participant

Hi

I tuned in to News Today @10am and it was presented by Martin and Emma but @12.30 when I tuned in again it was with Martin and Paula Middlehurst—any reason why Emma left?

Who presented Sunrise with Greg?

?

Kristian
    Kristian
    Participant

Emma presented Sunrise with Greg.

SkyNewsAddict
    SkyNewsAddict
    Participant

I think she had to rush to the newsagent to get the latest copy of the S Club 7 fanzine !!!! Either that or she had enough and quit the job …

How do we know why she left ??? What a question….

Kristian
    Kristian
    Participant

They were short a presenter, so Emma and Paula shared Sky News Today. As you can see, Paula is on with Chris, right now.

LittleRoss
    LittleRoss
    Participant

My Bank Holiday was good – I was in school!

Fusionlad
    fusionlad
    Participant

Can’t you keep on topic?

LittleRoss
    LittleRoss
    Participant

Can’t you keep on topic?

Concidering the Topic Thread Title is: UK Bank Holiday Monday I think I should rest my case?

Kristian
    Kristian
    Participant

You’re supposed to read what it says in the first post in the thread, not the title!

Snfan
    snfan
    Participant

keep on topic! I think there must have been a lot of people on holiday yesterday, there seemed to be very little coverage that changed

Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Participant

as there are less staff around, why not run a Weekend schedule on a Bank Holiday?

Kaylover
    kaylover
    Participant

Why do so many people pick on little Ross???? Pick on someone your own age!! (not me by the way im 15)

Fusionlad
    fusionlad
    Participant

Why do so many people pick on little Ross???? Pick on someone your own age!! (not me by the way im 15)

Perhaps because he is a troll? Or a dumb kid.

LittleRoss
    LittleRoss
    Participant

Man, Honestly im out of here – Bye Everyone, I just get yelled at, for everything I say – so why should I be here? I get them all the goddamn time on all of the posts I’ve ever done, So I quit – I leave, ok!?

Breakfast News
    Breakfast News
    Participant

Man, Honestly im out of here – Bye Everyone, I just get yelled at, for everything I say – so why should I be here? I get them all the goddamn time on all of the posts I’ve ever done, So I quit – I leave, ok!?

Mind and close the door now.

Sky Lad
    Sky Lad
    Participant

I’m probably going to get shot down for this but if little ross was the age he said shouldn’t he be encouraged.

Yeah his posts were off topic but least he showed an interest in the news, alot of kids don’t.

I know this won’t be a popular view but we’re all allowed an opinion right?

I just think it’s a shame that we couldn’t be more welcoming

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.