You're here: Home - Forums - Green Room - Who turned the lights out? Login | Register

Who turned the lights out?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Guvnorgaz guvnorgaz 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • George
    George
    Participant

I can’t read this forum any more. I guess it’s permanent?

Buletin Utama
    Buletin Utama
    Participant

Hi, George.

I can read the forum just fine.

I know the guy who did the site. He’s a friend of mine.

I love the new look. It’s a lot better then the previous one.

Lone
    Lone
    Participant

I thinik it’s great

George
    George
    Participant

bbc World Fan wrote:Hi, George.

I can read the forum just fine.

I know the guy who did the site. He’s a friend of mine.

I love the new look. It’s a lot better then the previous one.

Hi and thanks for the response. It’s probably more of an ‘eyesight’ than a ‘website’ problem

DDP
    DDP
    Participant

Just change the board style in your profile to subsilver, I would figure that would rectify the issue

update: Actually, scratch that as the board is fubar if you do. Looks like incomplete coding only lets you see half of the the stuff you do with this style so i’ve had to change it back

George
    George
    Participant

DDP wrote:Just change the board style in your profile to subsilver, I would figure that would rectify the issue

update: Actually, scratch that as the board is fubar if you do. Looks like incomplete coding only lets you see half of the the stuff you do with this style so i’ve had to change it back

Aww thanks anyway

Guvnorgaz
    guvnorgaz
    Participant

DDP wrote:Just change the board style in your profile to subsilver, I would figure that would rectify the issue

I am on subsilver and it all looks fine to me chap, unfortunately I can still see Danish drivel!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.