You're here: Home - Forums - ITV News - Why is Geriant Vicent presenting the ITV News? Login | Register

Why is Geriant Vicent presenting the ITV News?

This topic contains 108 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by This is Drew This is Drew 11 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • This is Drew
    This is Drew
    Participant

No doubt their will be more images of Geraint appearing in the ITV News section in early 2008.

I have a feeling he will be presenting again on News Years Eve and New Years Day, because he was on Christmas Day.

Skynewsfan18
    skynewsfan18
    Participant

WHY HAVE THEY GOT GERIANT VINCENT PRESENTING THE ITV NEWS? HES SIO WOODERN WHAT YOU ALL THINK?

Chrisrabb
    chrisrabb
    Participant

I’d rather watch Geraint than some of the other newsreaders they have

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

Yesterday they had Geraint reporting from Cumbria and some guy I have never ever seen presenting the news!

Skynewsfan18
    skynewsfan18
    Participant

yes yesterday they had daisy mcandrew who is the senior polictal editor she was ok but gerviant vincent is so woodern i dont understand why is presents the news? i think the two best presenters are katie derham she is the best then steve scott what do you all think?

Chrisrabb
    chrisrabb
    Participant

I have no problems with Geraint reading the news – like I said before I’d rather watch him than some of the others

I thought Daisy was rather wooden reading the news last night if I’m honest – I thought she didn’t feel/look comfortable

Skynewsfan18
    skynewsfan18
    Participant

WAS YOU WATCHING THE ITV NEWS THAT I WAS WATCHING AT 6:40 I THOUGH DAISY LOOKED COMFORTABLE AND FINE WHERE AS GERVIANT VINCENT NEVER LOOKS CONFORTABLE AND HIS HANDS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE HE FANCY HIMSELF BET U DO?

Chrisrabb
    chrisrabb
    Participant

well the news I saw last night, all be it at 11pm, I didn’t think she looked that comfortable – that’s my opinion

and even if I did have a soft spot for Mr Vincent what’s wrong with that – I’d rather watch him than Mark Austin anyday, or any of the others for that matter

Skynewsfan18
    skynewsfan18
    Participant

oh right i didnt see it at 11 i watched it at 6;40 but i stand by what i said he is so woodern

Chrisrabb
    chrisrabb
    Participant

well you stand by what you say, and I stand by what I say and let’s leave it there – we’ll agree to disagree

Skynewsfan18
    skynewsfan18
    Participant

yer ok then i see what u mean hes a good lookin chap but not a news presenter

DRL
    DRL
    Participant

Colin Brazier on Sky News made a similar transition from reporter to newsreader. He was awful at first, but has slowly improved; I still think he looks more at home in the fresh air, wrapped up in overcoat and scarf, however. There’s no reason why Geraint shouldn’t have a similar success in a different role.

(I must say that it’s a relief to see less of Colin B in the latest Sky revamp!)

Skynewsfan18
    skynewsfan18
    Participant

yer i see what u mean gerviant vincent is rubbish at presenting where as colin has grown and his a realy good news presenter hes bk on monday

Skynewsfan18
    skynewsfan18
    Participant

I HAVE NOTICED THAT HE WAS PRSENTING THE EVENING NEWS ON MONDAY AND ON TUESDAY HES PRESENTING THE LUNCHTIME AND EVENING NEWS WHY???????????????

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

Im not sure why he did the evening news, Mark Austin usually does it and he was on at 10.30. They seem to have randoms presenting at the moment, like Daisy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.