WHO'S WITH ALLAN?

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
wolverine

Post by wolverine » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:51 pm

Emma.....Let me check my place out ; she isn't there.

she seems to have covered the london bombings and she's in the afternoon shift at the moment.

HBox

Post by HBox » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:24 pm

Mick+Jul 14 2005, 09:41 PM(Mick @ Jul 14 2005, 09:41 PM)

guvnorgaz-

take a long hard look a yourself, "mate".

mick

Mick, take a long jump off a proverbial cliff, or a real one, whichever is easier.

And I don't think you can justifiably call anyone mate, "mate".

DDP

Post by DDP » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:28 pm

Guess acting like an adult went out of the window :rolleyes:

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:30 pm

it seems to be micks thing to go on the boards and if he sees a comment about a presenter he likes,instead of giving reasons why the comment is wrong he just starts slagging off the poster.so u think i9m wrong and the sun shines out of ana boulters ass,fine,state ur reasons why im wrong and lets have a discussion but if all ur gonna do is slag me or anyone else off cos they dont agree with u then just shut up and F*** off

Mick

Post by Mick » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:22 pm

guvnorgaz, HBox, daved2424

Just read back over all of the posts in this thread. You appear to want to justify your right to act like bullies. As everyone knows, a bully is a coward underneath. If you want to slag off Ana because of who her ex-boyfriend is, then why not send her an e-mail? Or better still, why not write her a letter, enclosing your photograph and contact details, so that her solicitor will find it all the easier to contact you?

While you're at it, you could write to Mr.Moyles expressing your opinion of his character, and giving the reasons why you have come to hold such an opinion. You should also enclose your photograph and contact details for Mr.Moyles.

You may also wish to explain to Ana and Mr.Moyles who exactly you are, what you've achieved in life, how you contribute to the welfare of your family and wider community, and what exactly is constructive about the nature of your postings about them in this thread.

Perhaps you are unaware of this, but in this country people have a right known as a "right to reply". I'm assuming that Ana is, as yet, unaware of this website.If she is aware of it, then I would expect her to have enough integrity to not become involved, but nonetheless I expect she'd feel hurt by your cruel and hurtful comments.

Maybe you went to a school where you stood back and watched other children being bullied. Maybe that happens in your family. Maybe you were the bullied one, and that explains why you now want to bully Ana and Chris here, in this forum., Maybe you can feel "big" and "tough" because they can't "see" you.

I don't like bullies one little bit, and I don't stand by and watch them either.

As for calling you "mate".......... if you had any intelligence you would have understood the use of the inverted commas. You are not my mate, although I expect that deep down there is a decent soul. By the way, why do you think it is alright to call Mr. Moyles a prick, or refer to Ana as my missus? Where did I say that the sun shone out of her ass?

I can hardly wait for your next eruditely crafted, mono-syllabic grunt to appear, but I cannot foresee a need to engage with you three again.

Mick.