Never Too Late.....

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:49 pm

Is Vivien coming back or....

Sorry, but can one person from Admin told me one question: Is Vivien Creegor on her way back to Sky News Presenters?

I have nothing to say - I?m only a TV viewer, but I could easiness found three-four new(s) presenter, there all are a lot uninspired! :angry:

Vivien Creegor has been the anchor newsreader for the award winning, Sky World News, since 1989. She was/and is a highly skilled chairman and debate leader. Vivien chaired a series of Woman?s Health Conferences for The World Health Organisation five years ago!

I also seen Vivien Creegor talk with Dame Vera Lynn for half an hour - nobody could understand every word. That Lady from Sky, Vivien Creegor, have style and a very good test with Dame Vera Lynn - so flexible - but we viewer?s can?t still find Vivienne anymore here......

And I am not talking about 4-5 years - but btw. - since 1989. What happened the last half-a-year? :huh:

Vivien Creegor - The Tide Is Hide!!!!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:52 pm

not nobody, wrong word!

of course, everybody is right!

gsf

Post by gsf » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:36 am

It would be good to see Viv back, at the very least doing holiday cover.

She is one of the best assets Sky News had.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:16 pm

Thank?U for Support!!

Thank you for your support to Vivien Creegor, gsf! Anyone else here? Maybe one member from Admin? If I said Johnnie Larkin from 2005 & mdta, what happen then!