Chris Roberts and Juliette Foster

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
newshound_ie

Post by newshound_ie » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:04 pm

Good to see the old pairing of Chris Roberts and Juliette Foster back again tonight. Have not taken to Gillian Joseph since she joined at relaunch. Juliette has a nicer personality and seems to be a lot less stiff. What to you think?

sky.dub

Post by sky.dub » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:45 pm

Juliette is ok. I think she's a solid presenter but i wouldn't want to see her get a weekly slot tbh. Gillian seems a bit lifeless and tired, but again is solid.

I gave Ginny the benefit of the doubt at the beginning, but i think she should be relegated to the graveyard shifts. Her looks are keeping her there, not her talent imo.

dirkyt

Post by dirkyt » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:07 pm

newshound_ie wrote:Good to see the old pairing of Chris Roberts and Juliette Foster back again tonight. Have not taken to Gillian Joseph since she joined at relaunch. Juliette has a nicer personality and seems to be a lot less stiff. What to you think?

Agreed...was good to see the dream duo in action.

I like Gillian, Anna J and Ginny; but feel that the regulars should have better treatment for their service and loyalty!