Hat's off to Brazier

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:24 pm

Any ideas of what i should say?

I might direct him here

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:36 pm

vicky23 wrote:I might direct him here

ask him where he gets his socks

vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:52 pm

Daisy Steiner wrote:(post=17128:date=Nov 12 2006, 03:14 PM:name=vicky23)(vicky23 @ Nov 12 2006, 03:14 PM) 17128

I might direct him here

ask him where he gets his socks

Good idea! and if he prefers plain or multi colour

Dear Colin,

Im interested to know where you get your socks from...........

LOL

del

Post by del » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:53 pm

sizeo:1/sizeosizeo:2/sizeoHere's a slight suggestion.....sizec/sizec

Dear Colin,

Frequent Posters of the TV newsroom [on a thread entitled "Hats off to Brazier" in recognition of your outstanding contribution to Sky News] have a few questions that they would like an answer to, if you don't mind.

Firstly;

What are your favourite coloured socks, and where do you buy your socks from?

Secondly;

Is there a shortage of ties at Sky News Centre among the male presenters, only no-one [with the exception of the Weatherman Francis] appears to have a wide varity of ties, and the plain blue tie has been sported by everyone. Is there a need for Tie-Aid?

Thirdly;

Would you ever consider appearing on "Have I got News for You" only we all think you'd make an excellent pannelist.

Fourthly;

Could you prance about in a cat-suit pretending to be George Galloway at some point on Sky News? Seeing as the BBC Newsreaders get to dress up and go "Back to the 80's" and "Tribute to Bohemian Rhapsody" each year, Sky News is rapidly falling behind in the comedy stakes....with the exception of your wit! And perhaps Sky News could do a spoof of the BBC News spoof with a George Galloway cat suit?

sizeo:2/sizeo

Ok, my English turned to pish there, I've run out of ideas sizec/sizec

sizec/sizec

vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:55 pm

OperaGhost wrote:sizeo:1/sizeosizeo:2/sizeoHere's a slight suggestion.....sizec/sizec

Dear Colin,

Frequent Posters of the TV newsroom [on a thread entitled "Hats off to Brazier" in recognition of your outstanding contribution to Sky News] have a few questions that they would like an answer to, if you don't mind.

Firstly;

What are your favourite coloured socks, and where do you buy your socks from?

Secondly;

Is there a shortage of ties at Sky News Centre among the male presenters, only no-one [with the exception of the Weatherman Francis] appears to have a wide varity of ties, and the plain blue tie has been sported by everyone. Is there a need for Tie-Aid?

Thirdly;

Would you ever consider appearing on "Have I got News for You" only we all think you'd make an excellent pannelist.

Fourthly;

Could you prance about in a cat-suit pretending to be George Galloway at some point on Sky News? Seeing as the BBC Newsreaders get to dress up and go "Back to the 80's" and "Tribute to Bohemian Rhapsody" each year, Sky News is rapidly falling behind in the comedy stakes....with the exception of your wit! And perhaps Sky News could do a spoof of the BBC News spoof with a George Galloway cat suit?

sizeo:2/sizeo

Ok, my English turned to pish there, I've run out of ideas sizec/sizec

sizec/sizec

Colin in a cat suit, what a treat i have just sent that to Colin..............ha ha. Nah Im joking. I might send one saying please can you visit us at TV Newroom. Allan King posts here apparently!

xxx

Post by xxx » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:19 pm

Allan does frequent the board quite often, usually when he is on-air. Colin should join

vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:24 pm

jonn0boy wrote:Allan does frequent the board quite often, usually when he is on-air. Colin should join

On saturday Allan sent me a PM when he was on air....Im rather suspicious :glare:

del

Post by del » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:04 pm

Seemed rather content waving that banana skin around earlier, didn't he?

kully

Post by kully » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:40 am

Hi,

i Googled this site to find where Colin was and what he was upto. Ive not seen him in about 10 years.

Does anybody know how i can get in contact with him apart from email. Ive tried hundreds of email address's to no avail.

We always look out for him on the TV, Dad is especially proud of him, and talks about him all the time!

I was a bit surprised to read that he punched his producer, he must have really pushed the wrong buttons! My dad laughed when I told him!

i hope to get in contact again with him someday. Hopefully he might read this post and email me back!

Keep up the good work!

vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:56 am

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the forum! So are you related to Colin? Im not sure how you can get in touch with Colin, we have thought about emailing him but we are not entirely sure what his email address is