Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:30 am

I didn?t like to champion "new" faces to Sky News - but if you begin to doubt, the best breakthrough and newcomer is Lukwesa Burak. Pretty style and very sober......classey.....

so why called her Lukeswa Burak, "blockhead".....

xxx

Post by xxx » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:29 pm

Did it happen all night classey, I didn't get around to watching the overnights this morning?

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:04 pm

She is leaving

xxx

Post by xxx » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:45 pm

skyspy

Post by skyspy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:24 pm

irxin wrote:Getting back to more serious matters.

Earlier the subject of sexy presentation on Sky came up - Jo Wheeler is looking particulary

well dressed tonight.

Well dressed for what , not the weather or forecasting it.

That skirt was half way to her waist , what work does she do after her shift. :blush:

mmmmmmm

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:59 pm

Beauty Lukwesa and sweet Samantha.....

Forget for a while Lorna Dunkley, Kay Burley, Anna Jones, Anna Botting, Martin "the little drummer boy" Stanford and Emma Crosby - if SN?s Overnight have presenters like beauty and always smilin?Lukwesa Burak and sweetness Samantha Simmonds. Samantha is so recreation and quiet. Both woman do their job as presenter, and when Sky finished with Isobel Lang, it couldn?t be better from PM 12.00 to PM 07.00........Classey....... :glare:

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:10 pm

classeyham wrote:Beauty Lukwesa and sweet Samantha.....

Forget for a while Lorna Dunkley, Kay Burley, Anna Jones, Anna Botting, Martin "the little drummer boy" Stanford and Emma Crosby - if SN?s Overnight have presenters like beauty and always smilin?Lukwesa Burak and sweetness Samantha Simmonds. Samantha is so recreation and quiet. Both woman do their job as presenter, and when Sky finished with Isobel Lang, it couldn?t be better from PM 12.00 to PM 07.00........Classey....... :glare:

.......Both woman do their job as presenters very prof., and when Sky finished with weather girl, Isobel Lang (tape), it couldn?t be better p.t. from PM 12.00-07.00. Classey.......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:38 pm

I Still Haven?t Found What I?M Looking For (U2) (1987)........

Hi techno_surfer!

I don?t think, that Lukwesa Burak is much better to Terrestrial TV. Especially not warmer, and her personality and charming style is 100 pct. to/or/for SKY NEWS. :rolleyes:

Not only as overnights presenter - but the whole day, if Sky wanted..(it)...

Luk?and Sam Simmonds (They) are 50 pct. better than SN?s female right now. Only Mrs. Fospero, Mrs. Etchingham, Mrs. Joseph and Mrs. Middelhurst is better today - but wait a second. Lukwesa Burak is the new Linda Duberley....... Crazy. NO of course....

I don?t want any male answer right here. Becauce it is only to techno_surfer. I can?t answer before thursday or friday (I?m working right now).

Friendly Classey............... :angry:

Postscriptum - postscript. P.S.: Irxin. You are a baby-match-spoiler....and Sky Spy too childish. Sorry - but I mean it - and You mean the same to me...........Still haven?t found what I?m looking for..... Classey.....

But: Lukwesa: Think one more time!

xxx

Post by xxx » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:48 pm

You don't have a monopoly on the thread classey Now, now play fair!

JIMO96

Post by JIMO96 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:06 pm

She's crap. And very ordinary looking. Especialy with that awful hairstyle. I hope they let her nowhere near the day schedule! Long may Julie Etchingham rule the day-slot.