Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:05 pm

Lukwesa is back on Tonight......

Sigh of relief - Lukwesa Burak is back on Tonight. Still on Overnight, but she?s very beauty, quiet, graceful and strong as ever.

Absolute Sky News best 2006-newcomer! Or The Breakthrough presenter.....

NotaBene: N.B. Last time I make a topic, I wrote.....: What Lukwesa was saying, was very "importent" for Sky?s viewers. Off course it was important. Sorry about that.........classey....

NEWSBOY2

Post by NEWSBOY2 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:12 pm

Couldn't pronounce execution at one stage though, literally ditched saying the word. CNN all the way at night time.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:16 pm

NEWSBOY2 wrote:Couldn't pronounce execution at one stage though, literally ditched saying the word. CNN all the way at night time.

Hi Newsboy2 - I am not sure, I have understand your "point" here - so please go on one more time...Friendly classey...

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:56 pm

"I Think I Love You" with The Partridge Family feat. David Cassidy (No. # 1 in US 1970)....

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 to the BEST TELEVISION THEME in whole EUROPE (SKY NEWS) : They are: JEREMY THOMPSON, Anna Botting, Martin Stanford, GILLIAN JOSEPH, Mark Longhurst, HELEN FOSPERO, Emma Crosby, STEVE DIXON, Chris Roberts, ADAM BOULTON, Lucy Alexander, Martin Popplewell, ALLAN KING, LUKWESA BURAK, PAULA MIDDLEHURST, SAMANTHA SIMMONDS, Denis Nurse, Francis Wilson, Joanne Wheeler, Lucy Verasamy, Isobel Lang, Lisa Burke, Charlie Thomas, Chris Skudder, Georgie Bingham, Jon Desborough, Nick Powell, Rob Carling, STEVE GAISFORD, TOPAZ AMOORE, Lorna Dunkley, Eamonn Holmes, Anna Jones, Colin Brazier, Kay Burley, Julie Etchingham, John Ryley, Johnnie, Admin., SE London, Matt Smidt, Miranda Schunke, Emma Hurd, LISA HOLLAND, David Bowden, MARTIN BRUNT, Alex Crawford, Neil Sean, Kitty Logan, Alex Rossi, David Mac Dougall, Fox, Georff Meade, Katharine Witty, Ian Dovaston, Andrew Wilson, JAYNE SECHER, Greg Milan, Tim Marshal, Glen O?Glaza, John Craig, Peter Spencer, Heather Scott, Michael Wilson, Paul Brennan, Peter Sharp, Joey Jones, James Matthews, Ron?ADougall, PAUL HARRISON, Ian Woods, Laurence Lee, RACHEL AMATT, SARAH MERCHANT, Victoria Bryning, Jacquie Beltrao, Sarah Moore, Dominic Waghorn, Keith Graves, Thomas Moore, Hazel Westwood, Michelle May, Robert Nisbet, STUART RAMSEY, Ashish Joshi, Mark White, Rose Gretton, Sarah Hughes, Tim Friend, Jonathan Samuels, Francis Tusa, Andrew Moore, Derek Fedder, Graham Leach, Angela Corpe, Mike Mc Carthy, Gerard Tubb, David Blevins, Yunus Mulla, James Rubin, Ursula Errington, Sarah Moore, Al Scardino, Faye Barker a.s.o. Also HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 to all TV News Forum visitors and members. Sorry, if I had lost a presenter, reporter and a single correspondent! Don?t Worry - Be Happy!

Med venlig hilsen Classeyham, Copenhagen, DK!

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:58 pm

Just tuned in to catch the London new year firework celebrations. The best cracker is Lukwesa . Check out those dimples - what a lovely sight to start the new year.

Happy new year to everyone !

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:42 pm

techno_surfer wrote:Just tuned in to catch the London new year firework celebrations. The best cracker is Lukwesa . Check out those dimples - what a lovely sight to start the new year.

Yeps! techno_surfer. Lukwesa Burak was The Best CRACKER at the new year firework celebrations. I also chech those "dimples" out. What a lovely sighn to begin the new year 2007.......classey.......

Summa Sumarum: Sorry to Derrek Tedder. I call him Derrek Fedder, but everybody at Sky saw him just in the beginning at the new year from London firework! (SN?s)

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:06 pm

techno_surfer wrote:Just tuned in to catch the London new year firework celebrations. The best cracker is Lukwesa . Check out those dimples - what a lovely sight to start the new year.

When I wrote this first time in 2007, techno_surfer, when you told me/us, that the best cracker is Lukwesa and......Check out those dimples - what a lovely sight to start the new year. I think Yes, fantastic, and then I remember(ed) the smash hit from 2002 "Love At First Sight". Who was it? Kylie Minogue? Or Jennifer Lopez??? My wife told me, it WAS Kylie - so it must have been Kylie Minogue - and You and I are still agree. Lukwesa is the best Cracker at Sky News. With or without those dimples... .........classey......... See you..........

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:32 pm

Well, long time ago since we?ve seen some "dimples" from the former "EURO 1992-96" (Alumi Centre)..

Other informations ? -Are You still awake!!!

Or is Lukwesa stand in for Ulrika Jonsson at the C/D/F/G list dancing on ice? If yes - I am NOT still awake?

Just kidding!..........Friendly classey.......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:03 pm

I am on my winter holidays with my wife right now around in Europe, but I saw Sky News Overnight last night/or this morning (ShowBiz) with the blockbuster "The Painted Veil" with Naomi Watts/Edward Norton before The Oscars and The BAFTA`s. Especially the interview with Naomi Watts from China was short, but "great stuff"...

Thanks a lot, Lukwesa Burak. You are always so pretty-nice, talented and "handsome".....See you next week, when I am back in Copenhagen again. Friendly Classey.... :rolleyes: Take Care......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:42 am

Even here in Roma and Athens you make me feel like dancing (last nights SN?s Overnight from 01.00 - 06.00) - Lukwesa Burak. Only a few females have so much flair and pondus for Television at Sky News right now. It?s true....Come on in "techno_surfer" Montyzam, Ginnyfan, Irxin and jonn0boy. Please take over the next five- six days! We are coming to London next week, but only to look at musicals and films in West End and maybe a soccer match at White Hard Lane.....Friendly Classey....... B)