Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
skyspy

Post by skyspy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:21 pm

classeyham wrote:

Silly Love Songs!

I always hate it. The song: "Silly Love Songs" (Paul McCartney, 1976)...Yes I missed Emma Birchley - but it was her or James Rubin? No, my time went off just before NYE. So Emma Birchley - Happy New Year 2007 and, especially for you, Happy Christmas 2007. "Unforgettable" It wasn?t EB, but Nat King Cole and Natalie. Right?

At last to "techno_surfer: No - not under protest: Be My Guest......

Very Friendly.....Classeyham......

sizeo:2/sizeoHave you finished arguing with yourself and your bottle of aquavit then cheesey.

Ta for the Happy NY

Glad you remember Emms at last , sky don't treat her well enough. I'd have her on overnight to expand her flexibility in media and in other ways.

Have you seen the latest of the many ITV acquisitions who have moved to Sky news. The sweet but smouldering Charlotte Hawkins or 'Lottie' for short. You won't see her doing the lates at all , she's there for breakfast sorry Sunrise with Emmense Holmes.

Applies to you and sky and ITV and me

Without you i'm nothing < Placebo 1996 >sizec/sizec

xxx

Post by xxx » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:52 pm

This thread gets increasingly strange each time I see it.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:44 pm

sizeo:2/sizeoHave you finished arguing with yourself and your bottle of aquavit then cheesey.

Ta for the Happy NY

Glad you remember Emms at last , sky don't treat her well enough. I'd have her on overnight to expand her flexibility in media and in other ways.

Have you seen the latest of the many ITV acquisitions who have moved to Sky news. The sweet but smouldering Charlotte Hawkins or 'Lottie' for short. You won't see her doing the lates at all , she's there for breakfast sorry Sunrise with Emmense Holmes.

Applies to you and sky and ITV and me

Without you i'm nothing < Placebo 1996 >sizec/sizec

What?Up....

I am sitting here in Copenhagen after 10 De-Lovely winter holidays with my wife - round in Europe by planes, busses and trains from Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Italia, Greece and finally England. I am sitting and doing some home-work for next week as reporter/and teacher/ShowBiz, and UPS - somthing?s coming up, and it WASNOT from Sasha Qadri SN, but from a "maniac" called skyspy. Never mind!

What do U Want Spy? Haven?t nothing with a bottle of (danish) akvavit and chessey. Wrong person! You know - I am only drinking water.... .About your new darling Charlotte Hawkins from ITV. I have seen her one?s. And between her and Lorna Dunkley (I don?t like none of them). Finito!

Eamonn Holmes, the former Camilot and quiz-master, looks very nice, but I am not sure, he is the real newsman for SN!

A girl called "Lottie" is coming from ITV? to the late show on SKY. I hope not. In stead you can bring me Miss Beauty Lukwesa Burak or Samantha Simmonds back first in next week. Thanks.

Placebo from 1996 and "Without You I am Nothing. Yes. it?s-OK Album - but I prefer the hit-single "Pure Morning" - up to nr. # 4 in the UK. See you after next week, spysky!.......Friendly......Classeyham......... :rolleyes:

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:10 pm

jonn0boy wrote:This thread gets increasingly strange each time I see it.

Hubble Bubble Toil And Trouble

Hello Stranger! Long time ago. I am not quite sure, what do you want with your message - but I have understand, that is nothing with Lukwesa Burak and her day shift on Sky News righ now!

Then we must talk another day or another week. I can?t understand which threads gets increasingly strange each time You see it.

Tal dansk for h......... (Speak danish for Helgoland) .....Hubble Bubble Toil And Trouble......Classeyham......... :huh:

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:40 pm

Thank god shes leaving then we can dump this thread

skyspy

Post by skyspy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:22 am

classeyham wrote:*

sizeo:1/sizeoI am sitting here in Copenhagen after 10 De-Lovely winter holidays with my wife - round in Europe by planes, busses and trains from Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Italia, Greece and finally England. I am sitting and doing some home-work for next week as reporter/and teacher/ShowBiz, and UPS - somthing?s coming up, and it WASNOT from Sasha Qadri SN, but from a "maniac" called skyspy. Never mind!

What do U Want Spy? Haven?t nothing with a bottle of (danish) akvavit and chessey. Wrong person! You know - I am only drinking water.... .About your new darling Charlotte Hawkins from ITV. I have seen her one?s. And between her and Lorna Dunkley (I don?t like none of them). Finito!

Eamonn Holmes, the former Camilot and quiz-master, looks very nice, but I am not sure, he is the real newsman for SN!

A girl called "Lottie" is coming from ITV? to the late show on SKY. I hope not. In stead you can bring me Miss Beauty Lukwesa Burak or Samantha Simmonds back first in next week. Thanks.

Placebo from 1996 and "Without You I am Nothing. Yes. it?s-OK Album - but I prefer the hit-single "Pure Morning" - up to nr. # 4 in the UK. See you after next week, spysky!.......Friendly......Classeyham......... :rolleyes:sizec/sizec

A saga coach tour around europe how lovely. I bet you were thinking of Lukwesa* all the time on the bus.

Havn't seen her around lately with ex Border news babe Sasha Q holding the fort and doing a lovely job.

Go easy on those epithets classy , I'm not too cool with words like maniac being bandied around me theres a good chap.

Charlotte is predicted to be on early to mid morning and not during the early hours . This might really be a coup for her if she has got a top slot.

I wasn't surprised that sky poached her from the ITV Meridian regional news. She always stood out with her cool swedish blond looks and she was surrounded by others who looked like norwegian trolls. So no competition really.

It leaves the nightshifts unaffected for those other girls.

skyspy

* officialy rated on the stellar scale as 4th best East Midlands weathergirl and newsreader of the last decade.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:53 am

guvnorgaz wrote:Thank god shes leaving then we can dump this thread

Who?s leaving who??

Sorry Mr. Govnorgaz. The last three months i?d tried to understand every word from you - and you know it yourself, you are a well respected man - or hard as a nail - here in this TV Forum. But now I ask you? Who?s leaving who?? And If you answer me: Lukwesa Burak is leaving...there will be some storm trouble....She isn?t leaving Sky News. Both Sky and L.B. need each other.......Friendly Classeyham....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:27 am

[

A saga coach tour around europe how lovely. I bet you were thinking of Lukwesa* all the time on the bus.

Havn't seen her around lately with ex Border news babe Sasha Q holding the fort and doing a lovely job.

Go easy on those epithets classy , I'm not too cool with words like maniac being bandied around me theres a good chap.

Charlotte is predicted to be on early to mid morning and not during the early hours . This might really be a coup for her if she has got a top slot.

I wasn't surprised that sky poached her from the ITV Meridian regional news. She always stood out with her cool swedish blond looks and she was surrounded by others who looked like norwegian trolls. So no competition really.

It leaves the nightshifts unaffected for those other girls.

skyspy

No Regrets...

If you ask people, and they said "No Regrets".....it means "No Regrets". But in words like "maniac" and ..."you are clearly a psychopath....."....(source from Dude to me Sep. 2 2006 in this Forum) it "only" words. But of course. I apologize for what I called you tonight spysky "maniac". Let us be fair and friends!

Never Ever a single word about Sky News and some presenters, when we were in London. Even a "kick" of Kay Burley. It was a saga coach tour for men and wife, 24 people you know? See you next weekend. Hey and Friendly.......Classeyham..... B) .

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:05 am

classeyham wrote:(post=17973:date=Jan 14 2007, 06:07 PM:name=guvnorgaz)(guvnorgaz @ Jan 14 2007, 06:07 PM) 17973
Thank god shes leaving then we can dump this thread

Who?s leaving who??

Sorry Mr. Govnorgaz. The last three months i?d tried to understand every word from you - and you know it yourself, you are a well respected man - or hard as a nail - here in this TV Forum. But now I ask you? Who?s leaving who?? And If you answer me: Lukwesa Burak is leaving...there will be some storm trouble....She isn?t leaving Sky News. Both Sky and L.B. need each other.......Friendly Classeyham....

You have tried to understand ME? Christ on a bike

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:04 pm

I became interested in this thread, because I thought it was about Lukwesa..it clearly isn't. It appears to be more about trading petty insults, some of them vitriolic.... and point scoring, than providing constructive comment.

Some of you Obviously-Media-Insiders, are not portraying the Media in a particularily good light.

On the real subject of this thread..Lukwesa...I'm with you Classey.

Is anyone aware of a VIEWERS blog that "outsiders" can contribute to?