Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:39 pm

Still going strong..

Are you still awake....?

-Yes, tonight...and it is beauty Lukwesa Burak!

Is she the best cracker....?

-I think so......and she is still going strong...... :rolleyes:

......Friendly Classeyham....

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:31 pm

I think we get that you like her, no need to bang on about it every time she has been on TV

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:42 am

guvnorgaz wrote:I think we get that you like her, no need to bang on about it every time she has been on TV

Love Don?t Live Here Anymore

Maybe or maybe NOT. I am sure, you "prefer" Kay Burley and Colin Brazier a little bit more than..... Lukwesa Burek?

So.....Love Don?t Live Here Anymore...... :mellow:

....Friendly Classeyham....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:20 pm

The Voice

Great stuff, Lukwesa Burak! With that voice - you had catch a big winter-cold - so it was very brave of you to take the Sky News the whole night. Or as I wrote last night: You are still-going-strong. ...Fab!.....Friend and Classeyham.... :rolleyes:

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:57 am

I'd love to know what's behind that twinkle in her eye....and ahhhh! those dimples. I could happily drown a happy old man in those dimples!

I thought 'The Voice' was rather sexy to wake up to this morning actually.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:12 pm

It was Rod Stewart

Hi again techno_surfer. Long time ago! I can not follow you with twinkle, dimples and a drown of a happily old man in those dimples...sorry about that.....it is not Lukwesa.......

But nice to hear, that "The Voice" was rather sexy again on monday morning. I was in Berlin to look at Berliner Film Festival 2007 - and next up for me as a reporter/journalist: The Oscars in L.A (The Kodak Teatre) next friday, saturday, sunday and monday. Lets hope for more success for - at least - english actress and film-makers!

Back to Lukwesa: Hope she did not look-a-like Rod Stewart next time, I see her at Sky News. Happy weekend to all of you from Classeyham.... . And to all other viewers!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:35 pm

World News Tonight

Btw: I saw Sky World Tonight plus the frontpapers and Showbiz this morning with (now she is...?) Sashsa Qadri. She did another big efford like mostly of the other young woman/team.

It wasn?t bad and reminds me of great Lukwesa Burak nearly one year ago.... ....Classeyham...

Okay, okay, okay....enjoy Julie Etchingham, Colin Brazier, Helen Fospero and Gillian Joseph!

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:55 pm

Lukwesa Burak is awful, she talks to fast, makes loads of mistakes and its obvious why she is stuck on the late night slot, hardly anyone watches so it doesnt matter that she is crap, thats why she never does any day shifts

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:17 am

Take a break Guvnorgaz

It?s your opinion - but I am sure, that especially Lukwesa Burak and Sky News don?t care - and of course I, too! :angry:

Lukwesa is much better than 1) Anna Botting, 2) Anna Jones, 3) Kay Burley, 4) Lorna Dunkley, 5) Faye Barker and some few other presenters!

But since you wrote this nonsence - you must have it awfull yourself. The most of your post/reply here is totally cr*p, I think....

Lukwesa is so easy to understand. She makes not a loads of mistakes - and she smiles every hour. She is charming and very talented - and she is also so clever. She have personality.... Have you ever seen her from 00.00 to 00.06 UK time in a row??? I don?t think so......

Maybe she didn?t want a day shift the next three month, because she had a little child (three or four years old). Maybe she will doing it in the last year of 2007 - and she?s not Blonde - so Mr. Guvnorgaz. Take a big break. Do us all a favour and taking six month too. I know, you had fans between the viewers. So Do I - but when you post some stupid bulls*it - take please a big break. Thanks. (I am sure, you don?t care, too, but remember it please)......no, this is not cr*p!

NotaBene: I would also like to see Anna Botting, Anna Jones and Kay Burley doing a night shift after April the 1st 2007 - but, you know - it is not possible idea!!!

Friend and Classeyham.......... -_-

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:50 am

Lukwesa royalty glows on Sky News...

correct(ed)

Hard To say I am Sorry........

In the last post, I wrote: Have you ever seen Lukwesa from 00.00 to 00.06 in a row? Of course NOT!

The right Q : Have you ever seen Lukwesa from 00.00 to 06.00 UK time. Or 01.00 to 07.00 CET in a row. I don?t think so...Sorry about that. Friendly Classeyham..........