Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:25 pm

Britney could be my new Valentine day???

My wife is the same age as Colin Brazier - never mind she is 41.5, and I think Colin would have the difficutties with the dance moves, Vicky...Ohhh and Lukwesa can be my Valentines any day of the year. I could also take Sinead O`Spears with her new haircut and new tattoo: "Baby, baby - one more time".....and then I ask Lukwesa: Why are you writing at your right arm???

Or not the left? No, I prefer my wife, even Lukwesa is a very "shameless" offer without any kind of nail varnish..... :rolleyes:

......Friend & Classeyham.....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:07 pm

The best female for many years

It was a scoop, when Sky News took Lukwesa Burak at the overnights in stead of Gordon Radley and Kevin Oven. After six month, she is now one of the best member at Sky News. I often wrote, that she must take a day shift, but if she had a child (3 or 4 month), I?ll understand it. No Douth that she can do the news all-over-the-day and all-over-the-night, but let us see the last year of 2007! She is a star much more than Lorna Dunkley, Anna Botting, Kay Burley, Anna Jones, Faye Barker, Samantha Simmonds, Angela Corpe, Ursula Errington and ??????Guess Who!!!! In a high level with Selina Scott and Linda Duberley.... Friend & Classeyham.......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:04 pm

Kevin can be your Valentine every day!

I am sure, that ex-Britney Spears? man, Kevin Fetterline, can be your Valentine every day in 2007, Vicky 23. He can do the difficulties step, and he is a gentleman, I think, on the dancefloor. He is a Nice Guy like Mark Longhurst - so you better think twice. Good Luck.........Classeyham........ :rolleyes:

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:52 pm

Classey continues to talk to himself

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:21 am

This kiss, This Kiss....

Let?s be fair Mr. Guvnorgaz. It was Vicky 23. She started with Colin B. and told us, that he had difficulties with the dance and moves a.s.o. It wasn?t me. That?s the fact.

I was thinking, we are all finish now - but NO TRUCE....and then I throw one of the best reporters from Sky, Lukwesa Burak, very beauty last night and in the morning, and ask her: Why are you writing at your right arm?, my sweet wife, also very beauty last night - but she is only 40.5 years old, so sorry to you Mrs. Classeyham.........and the girl, who has shaved all her hair off, Britney Spears - now also with a new, red lips tatooing....Now, we call her: This Kiss, This Kiss.......

Later Mr. Govnorgaz - You had Daisy Steiner and Vicky 23 again - and Vicky 23 again: Was it 007 James Bond or was it C.B. ?

But then came you as a "rescue saving man". Yes, you do! So who is talkin?and talkin?with who right now??? Not Lukwesa and not......Classeyham......Do you really prefer Colin Brazier i stead of Lukwesa Burak???????.......It is new for me? <_< :mellow:

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:33 am

Speaking to global audience Lukwesa is best

I hope Lukwesa Burak is back on Sky News Tonight (monday morning).

As a Sky News anchor and speaking to global audience of millions, and with World News Tonight, sport and ShowBiz, she is - together with Samantha Simmonds - two of the best all-round female presenters today at Sky News. Friend & Classeyham.....

N(ota) B(ene): N.B.: Take That...techno_ surfer!! And answer me, please!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:35 am

You?re not Alone...

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:43 pm

She is leaving, she is going to work for the Kazakstan tourist board

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:45 pm

Let?s take a break..

Hello Guvnorgaz: No Doubt, that Lukwesa Burak is the best overnight presenter for Sky News. No Doubt, that Paula Middlehurst/Allan King and Helen Fospero/Colin Brazier is the two best pair right now on Sky News. Are we going to stop our fight now?

And let other viewers came into this TV Forum and tell us new stories?

Kay Burley is very well OUT now. By the way: She did it very well, I think..!

I think so, and I said yes - but how about you and the girls behind Colin? Is it a DEAL or not a DEAL? Let us take a break and sleep on it to tomorrow, and not tonight......Friend & Classeyham......

NotaBene: N.B. You and I know, that Lukwesa do her job very good this overnigh/this morning - and Helen and Colin will do it very well tomorrow - and again Paula/Allan next week - and Sky News has still the best of the best: Jeremy Thompson...and Steve Dixon ......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:15 pm

Havn?t seen your post 800

Guvnorgaz continues to talk to him self... :ph34r:

I am leaving too - to Los Angeles tomorrow evening.....(The Oscars)..