Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:59 pm

My brother shouted to me 'Lukwesa is on sunrise' .....She has hit the big time now, a daytime slot. Good on her!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:44 pm

techno_surfer wrote:Noooooooo!!!!

I can't believe i missed her. When's she on again - will make sure to tune in.

Did she do alright? Bet she did.

Arghhhhhhh!

Mark and Lukwesa

Jeps. Lukwesa started this morning from 07.00 - 10.00 C.E.T. in white & black dresses with Mark Longhurst in black.

Both were doing it allright. I am sure, they will do it again another time. Opera Ghost told me that ca. 06.10 UK time, but I have seen the last of Tonights Showbiz from 05.00. A very fine d?but of Lukwesa....

She was presenting this news-round-up and Mark Longhurst took the rest. Well done...Classeyham..............

Plexus

Post by Plexus » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:16 am

Dude wrote:This guy's a lunatic.

I think you're right on Dude!!! He is!!!

I can't understand most of his 'English' but maybe that's either

because he's been in Denmark too long or he was educated

in Tony Blair's comprehensive school system (spelling doesn't matter!)

Either way, his comments are very weird!!!

Plexus

Post by Plexus » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:47 am

classeyham wrote:
techno_surfer wrote:Noooooooo!!!!

I can't believe i missed her. When's she on again - will make sure to tune in.

Did she do alright? Bet she did.

Arghhhhhhh!

Mark and Lukwesa

Jeps. Lukwesa started this morning from 07.00 - 10.00 C.E.T. in white & black dresses with Mark Longhurst in black.

Both were doing it allright. I am sure, they will do it again another time. Opera Ghost told me that ca. 06.10 UK time, but I have seen the last of Tonights Showbiz from 05.00. A very fine d?but of Lukwesa....

She was presenting this news-round-up and Mark Longhurst took the rest. Well done...Classeyham..............

You really are a weirdo!!!!

Is Copenhagen that boring???

You really should get out more!!!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:54 am

Baby I don?t care......

Hi Plexus. I can?t find out of you - your language and what do you want?

You are talking a lot of Copenhagen and call it boring. With 1.4000.000 people. Ohhjaa.....I don?t think, you ever had been in this Capitol for once in your life!.

You also write to me: You really should get out more!!! Of what? My home or my capotol? Or my country? Or my car?

You didn?t know me - and I didn?t know you. Okay - you are from Marabella in Spain. Nice Capitol. Nice place.

I really can find out of who you are, and what do you want. So peace to you and me. Hope for you, you got a life like I do......Or...if you didn?t......Baby I don?t care (sorry)

........classeyham............

Plexus

Post by Plexus » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:56 am

Hi Classyham,

The comments were not meant to be taken literally.

It's called 'sarcasm' and 'irony' (look them up in your English dictionary)

I actually lived and worked in Copenhagen for nearly a year and

believe me.........IT IS BORING!!!

Never mind..... at least you've got Sky News to help pass the time.

Have a nice day.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:50 pm

They were great

Maybe Copenhagen is a little bit boring for a worker - but Mark Longhurst/Lukwesa Burak were outstanding friday morning on Sky. Todays morning team Longhurst/Faye Barker was also good - but she is no Lukwesa Burak.....Friendly........classeyham........

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:29 am

Maybe someone can help me

Classeyham

Dear Greekbugger (25. Jan, 2007) have you sent a post here "Sunday Mail" with a story of Lukwesa Burak and it was; "Lukwesa royalty glows on Sky News" - and you wrote: Well done Lukwesa - you are making us all very proud. (Jeps, I think so..)

I wrote it all the same evening, and two times the next day, but I?ve forgot to take a print of it. Christ on a bike..!

First three week I try it - but now it was still "Sunday Mail", but it was Lions Club of Mulungushli adolpts Chawama clinic maternity section, ergo not the same interview/story og beauty Lukwesa Burak. I can find the original "Sunday Mail", but maybe one of you have already one and will sent a copy to me. Hope so. But take it easy - because I am working as reporter, and the next five days I went to L.A in US -so maybe see you here in the next week.

Sorry I forget it, Lukwesa Burak! You are so cute...........

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:20 pm

didn't read the article, whats the relevance of the 'royalty' in the article title?

irxin

Post by irxin » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:08 am

Damn, Damn and Damn. Luckwesa on in daylight and I did not see it. Sunrise is the only output on Sky news I never watch - Holmes is so far down market I cold not bring myself too watch.

How did Luclwesa do? Was she allowed any interviews? and for that matter does her body go below her waist.

I hope she was acceptable to the powers that be.