Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:53 pm

Guv, what has the lass done to upset you? Have you met her? You seem to take her somewhat personally. She's perfectly capable, and an absolute pleasure to watch.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:12 pm

I have nothing against her, just fed up the 40 pages of spiel from classey repeating the same old cobblers like a highly excited teenager, she isnt that good for gods sake, she is very dodgy on the day time programs, better suited to nights. Compared to Helen, Sam, Anna,Julie etc she is an amateur

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:51 pm

I've sat at home watching various presenters over the years - they were all once amateurs, even the most experienced still have their dodgy days today. Having experience doesn't mean we want to watch them at home, all it takes is a click on the remote control . It's what keeps us watching that ALSO counts, and she keeps me and my lady watching.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:14 pm

She is hardly anything out of the ordinary though is she?

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:16 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:I have nothing against her, just fed up the 40 pages of spiel from classey repeating the same old cobblers like a highly excited teenager, she isnt that good for gods sake, she is very dodgy on the day time programs, better suited to nights. Compared to Helen, Sam, Anna,Julie etc she is an amateur

Are You still a bad loser? - or what?s the matter with you, Guv?

I don?t understand you words right now Mr. Govnorgaz like ......as....a highly excited teenager....But Lukwesa Burak is not so bad as Helen, Sam, Anna, Julie, Martin an so on - no, she is a lot better as female presenter at Sky News....Oh sorry Mr. Govnorgaz. I am NOT an excited teenager, thats for sure, my wife told me every day, that I am a normal man with a reporter and journalist job ....

Relax Mr. Guvnorgaz and take care of yourself - Some people likes other presenters better than you and especially I. Maybe they have righ!!

You do it in another way. There is nothing wrong about this. I do it my way! All people are different.(forskellige) That?s all. This is not "How I want to be a Millionaire? Try to understand it...Mr. Govnorgaz. Yes, tomorrow I had to start again in my job after my Holiday, but its only a work in Copenhagen - but every time I see your name here in this NEWSFORUM - I have very much respect for your name. because everybody normally have it so fun in this NEWSFORUM - techno_surter, irxin, Howie, You and I. Its only fun, fun, and it dosn?t matter, who I like at Sky News. And all the Others.

You have your own person, and so is it not longer" Okay? I musk leave now because I went to sleep Mr. Guvnorgaz - but think over the whole story. We are different people with own opinion - that is not bad....

Friendly Classeyham......

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:19 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:She is hardly anything out of the ordinary though is she?

And even if she was I'm sure you'd still find something to vent your spleen.

Perhaps some of us see something others don't. There is something about her that I find draws me into the story, into the screen. I feel she's TALKING to ME.

It's all a matter of opinion isn't Guv - and obviously she doesn' rock your boat.

We think there's a talent there worth nurturing, and I'd like to be around to see her take-off...we want her to, willing her.

crazyfj

Post by crazyfj » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:12 pm

as you say its "matter of opinion"

so guv is allowed his surely?

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:23 pm

crazyfj wrote:as you say its "matter of opinion"

so guv is allowed his surely?

What's your point?

Did I say he wasn't?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Lukwesa obviously not at the top of his Christmas list, wheras she is mine. What's the issue exactly?

irxin

Post by irxin » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:24 am

Luckwesa just the one shift yesterday and nothing today.

Sky will have to be careful or they will loss her

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:23 am

Maybe Im not the only one who doesnt rate her very highly, her bosses dont either!