Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
crazyfj

Post by crazyfj » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:53 pm

techno_surfer wrote:
crazyfj wrote:as you say its "matter of opinion"

so guv is allowed his surely?

What's your point?

Did I say he wasn't?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Lukwesa obviously not at the top of his Christmas list, wheras she is mine. What's the issue exactly?

chill there is no need

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:09 am

irxin wrote:Lukwesa just the one shift yesterday and nothing today.

Sky will have to be careful or they will loss her

Yes dear irxin. I think: You are right......Friendly classeyham...

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:41 am

classeyham wrote:Gosh - what a beauty face....

Sorry Tamsin Roberts......

....Our friends told us already, that SN the whole week had a spoiler every overnights called, hope it is the right name - Tamsin Roberts, She was so silly - and she could not find the biggest Danish Newspaper Jyllands-Posten nothing in four attempt.......classeyham.....

.......I am sorry Tamsin Roberts. Our friends in CPH,. told us, that you had spoilt Sky News overnights. Last night I saw you two-three hours - and you are not bad as reporter or reporter. So keep on...sorry about that. Friendly classeyham.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:35 pm

......Perhaps some of us see something others don't. There is something about her that I find draws me into the story, into the screen. I feel she's TALKING to ME.

It's all a matter of opinion isn't Guv - and obviously she doesn' rock your boat.

We think there's a talent there worth nurturing, and I'd like to be around to see her take-off...we want her to, willing her.

Dear techno_surfer!

I agree with you, and I miss Lukwesa Burak too - but we know/knew, that Mr. Guvnorgaz is an "old" friend to everybody in this NEWSFORUM. Hope to hear from him soon again...Friendly classeyham....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:58 pm

You miss "Umbrella" with Rihanna

The overnights was very fine with Tasmin Roberts - but she miss/lost Babarian R?n B-singer Rihanna. She has made UK history with her single "Umbrella" as this weeks marks the song 10th consecutive stay at the Top of the Charts (24/7) UK!

"Umbrella" is the first single from the third studio album "Good Girl Gone Bad" and features rapper Jay-Z. It is the first song over a decade (p? dansk 10 ?r) to spend more than 10 weeks at Number One Single. (Last Wet Wet Wet and "Love is All Around"....

Rihanna, 19, will be starting a tour of UK in December 2007. Last year in November, she was guest-singer with MTV Europe in Copenhagen.

I prefer Lukwesa Burak, Faye Barker and Samantha Simmonds - but I am sure, that you will be a good presenter and journalist in the beginning of the new year, Tasmin Roberts. Also Sasha Qardri is much better today than in last year.........Good Luck. Also to the weathergirl, Isobel Lang - a very good SNs-member! Perfect and easy to understand....

Friendly classeyham....

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:15 pm

Maybe she can teach Lukwesa to read the autocue

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:17 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:Maybe she can teach Lukwesa to read the autocue

Maybe or maybe not!

Nice to hear from you Mr. Guvnorgaz. Maybe she can og maybe not after six months - but you and I and a lots of viewers know, that Lukwesa Burak already can read the autocue night and day in her "dreams". I am sure too, that Lukwesa is back again saturday and/or sunday.

But have a very nice weekend with Sky News and Sky Sports, Mr. Guvnorgaz. See you! Friendly classeyham..

irxin

Post by irxin » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:15 pm

The dear Luckwesa has only had the one shift in over a fortnight, and yet another girl on the overnight tonight!!

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:07 pm

Fantastic, Sky News bosses think she is as bad as I do!

irxin

Post by irxin » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:21 pm

Try not to throw anything at your screen guv, just turnover. The lovely smile is back on now