Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:26 am

She is back where she belongs, on overnights with an audience of 3

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:34 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:She is back where she belongs, on overnights with an audience of 3

[/b]Hard To Say I Am Sorry!

I am not sure, she belongs to overnight, so "Hard To Say I Am Sorry", "Mr. Guvnorgaz"...You are wrong and....an audience of 3?? No, we are seven rigth now i Copenhagen. Sure, she after the holidays will be back saturday (day) and sunday (day) with Mark Longhurst or Steve Dixon/Allan King - maybe not the first one - but she will - and we know it all.

She is one of the best female presenters on/at Sky News. Right now I am working (reporter and journalist - you know and free-lance).

But back to L.B. I love (like) her personality. Tell me - why Lukwesa Burak is so awesome? Happy week to you Guv! I can not answer you before saturday, because...yeah...because of so much work - but normally I have time to look at Lukwesa Burak! Friendly Classeyham & Co.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:31 pm

Cool,you can stay up all night and watch her, Ill get up and watch when the decent presenters come on later

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:24 am

Anyone notice how well she did last night. I watched for a while...then still looking radiant at 5 this morning.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:46 am

techno_surfer wrote:Anyone notice how well she did last night. I watched for a while...then still looking radiant at 5 this morning.

......I saw Lukwesa the other night/morning - but it was "only" The Bridge Collapse Tragedy (Mississippi) or Minneapolis Bridge disaster the whole night.

She was back at World News and Business News from 06.00 - 07.00 C.E.T - as ever - clever, quick and cool.

......Friendly classeyham....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:06 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:Cool,you can stay up all night and watch her, Ill get up and watch when the decent presenters come on later

...Ha, ha, Guv - I understand what you are saying...but.....

Friendly classeyham....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:41 pm

Tomorrow`s Girls..

Another two of Sky News best female presenters right now. Days/Tonights/Overnights......

Gillian Joseph and new fashion style woman - Faye Barker. Together with Lukwesa Burak and Emma Crosby they are four of tomorrow`s girls......

......Friendly classeyham...

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:28 am

Good Girl Gone Back!

What a nice monday morning. Good Girl Gone Bad. Maria Sharapova won Acura Classic over Patty Schnyder 6-2, 3-6, 6-0. (WTA tennis). Rihanna is out next week in UK with "Don?t Stop The Music" the follow up to "Umbrella" and Lukwesa Burak is back again overnight. With beauty and pretty fashion! She is good looking.....Nam Nam......

Friendly classyham & Co.

irxin

Post by irxin » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:07 am

Luckwesa only two shifts again this week, that funny man in my bedroom again tonight - turned off

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:14 am

irxin wrote:Luckwesa only two shifts again this week, that funny man in my bedroom again tonight - turned off

That?s The Way It Is - Sometimes....irxin.....

Friendly classeyham.....