Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:47 am

Mindless drivel, all the way from Denmark

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:11 pm

Lone wrote:
guvnorgaz wrote:
classeyham wrote:
guvnorgaz wrote:Well it would seem, due to the lack of airtime she gets, that her bosses dont rate her to highly

The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get!

You are not friendly anymore. The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get. Look at Lukwesa Burak - but you don?t listen to her. And you don?t like her. And now we are in front again before Colin Brazier. Do you understand, if I am saying: Lukwesa Rocks before the most of the female group on SN. With or without the bosses......No, I dont think so....But I?ve told you before: Every loser wins.......and I can?t stop....

.......Friendly Classeyham. [/b]

44 pages of you acting like a love sick schoolboy. Do we really need so many pages of drivel just to say 'I thinks she is great' ?

If anyone can translate the above Classey post for me I would be grateful

I think what Classey really means is:

"" I want you to keep this up so I can keep replying and hence have this thread stay ahead of the Colin Brazier thread ""

Sorry, Lone - it is not so. Lukwesa Burak is my story. I dont care about Colin Brazier - he is great off course - but he is NOT my story. What I am saying is, because Guv don?t listen to Lukwesa Burak or look at her - he always wrote an answer with negative shi*t and call her very bad things. So far he doing that, so far I am here as "defender" - because she is very talented and great! If the negative from Mr. Guvnergaz would stop, I will do the same - but will he punk Lukwesa again and again, I?ll come back again and hit him (verbalt) verbalt! ........Friendly classeyham.

.....Friendly classeyham... P.S. Brazier can easily get back on the top

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:23 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:Mindless drivel, all the way from Denmark

Ja, hele vejen fra Danmark af - og vi er enige om, at Lukwesa Rocks, Guvnorgaz? Nice weekend to you. Friendly classeyham.....

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:32 am

Lack of airtime ? She 's been on for 12 hours this weekend ! Maybe she was just on her summer vacation up to now. Anyway, great to see her and those dimples back again.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:09 pm

A Night in White Satin..

You are F-A-B Lukwesa Burak - again. It was a night in white satin. With a high level!

.....Friendly classeyham......

N(ota)B(ene) (efterskrift): So sorry techno_surfer. I am still a white danish male journalist/reporter with wife and two big children. I can not answer your last post, but working still this morning with my job. See you....

Johnnie
Site Admin

Post by Johnnie » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:40 am

Post Deleted. They were way of topic.

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:34 pm

Hear hear....read some nasty unsavoury comments on this thread, which is totally uncalled for and sometimes have nothing to do with thread itself.

DDP

Post by DDP » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:27 pm

There's a point to this thread?

irxin

Post by irxin » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:34 pm

The lovely smile and dimples are on now with Chris Roberts