Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:28 pm

I dont see the big deal anyway cos she's crap

montyzam

Post by montyzam » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:15 am

best laugh i've had in a long time....only "sane" realistic one here appears to be classeyham,

guv...crap hey!!!! bitter and twisted i'm thinkning

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:18 am

All I did was mention I had seen it in the papers she is leaving and he goes off on one and starts the name calling and abuse. All of his posts suggest he isnt stable and that reaction confirms it

JIMO96

Post by JIMO96 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:23 am

I think he's Danish, and loses something in his translations. I have no idea what a "cannonball with style" is, nor can I fathom the relevance of all the songtitles he quotes (and misquotes). By describing Lukwesa as a "coming woman" isn't perhaps the best choice of expression either, but this is from a man who calls a studio-bound newsreader "brave", so only he'll know what he means.

You're entitled to your opinion, Classey, and I know you like to champion "new" faces to SkyNews, but she is no Anna Botting or Emma Crosby. And as for the overnights, I'd rather watch Karin Giannone on BBC24 than any of the Sky mob.

It hurts, but Gaz's description as "crap" sums her up better in 1 word than all of Classey's disjointed mis-spelt irrelevancies combined.

"How does it feel", Gaz?

Hee hee

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:15 pm

How does what feel?

xxx

Post by xxx » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:54 pm

He could well be Danish, as with grammar as poor as that he can't have worked for a British Newspaper for 11 years. Either that or he is lying? Either one. The songtitles also get me too, what are their relevance to the thread? And how is presenting the overnight news brave? Bravery is shunted around quite a lot these days but that really does take the biscuit!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:05 am

I don?t love you, but I think i like you (Gilbert O?Sullivan 75)...

Hallo "boys" in the Band. Back again.

If SN were going to take presenters from BBC, they should have taken Lukwesa Burak, Samantha Simmonds, Gillian Joseph and nothing else. They did it...The rest is silence... :glare:

About Anna Botting and Emma Crosby (Jimo96). Anna always reminds me of Oxford vs. Cambridge. Masculine sweat.....sorry. Miss Crosby is a lightweighter.......So they can?t sell any tickets to nobody/not at all....

I didn?t know Karin Giannone and all the BBC mob - because I don?t like BBC. Studio-bound newsreader. No, sorry!

My favorite female reporter in spe is STILL Lukwesa Burak. I?m not saying, she is the best today, look at Julie Etchingham, Paula Middelhurst, Helen Fospero and Gillian Joseps, but in a year she will do her "best", and then she will be a good SNs presenter all over the day. Sam Simmonds and Faye Barker can do it too, but the biggest talented newcom?er right now is...Lucky Lukwesa Burak.

To all I have make a mess....(guv or gaz)...I don?t love you, but I think i like you...

It?s all the same to an american dane! Keep On.........

xxx

Post by xxx » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:28 am

Lukwesa isn't a reporter.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:17 am

jonn0boy wrote:Lukwesa isn't a reporter.

Of course not. I mean presenter....

Dude

Post by Dude » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:59 am

Classeyham, you are clearly a psychopath. Thank you for making me laugh, but when you sit at home naked eating crisps and your walls are covered in pictures of newsreaders, then it's probably time to seek help.

You crazy guy.