Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:01 pm

Dude wrote:Classeyham, you are clearly a psychopath. Thank you for making me laugh, but when you sit at home naked eating crisps and your walls are covered in pictures of newsreaders, then it's probably time to seek help.

You crazy guy.

I can?t stop loving you.....?

the same to you... :rolleyes:

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:58 pm

Hey Jude (McCartney to Julian Lennon) (1968)....

Hey, Luk`don`t make it bad

Take a sad song and make it better

Remember to let her into your heart

Then you can start to make it better

Hey, Luk`don?t be afraid

You were made to go out and get him

The Minute you let him under your skin

Then you begin to make it better....

And Anytime you feel the pain, hey, Luk?

Don?t carry the World upon your shoulders :rolleyes:

For now you know that it?s a fool who plays it cool

By makeing his world a little colder - Da da da da da da da da da...

Dear Lukwesa Burak. You are one of the greatest female presenters at Sky News. The Time is on your side, and Sky News can do you "all-over-the-day". You are sweet, have a very nice voice - the fashion is on the top, and your make up is very brilliant. The best female since Linda Duberley, I guess. You are clever, strong and confident of victory. From a 11 years former reporter of the biggest newspaper, Classeyham, CHP,. Denmark.

Lukwesa Burak - I wish you alle good luck with Sky. You and my wife and I know, you are much better than all the female presenters, except Julie Etchingham, PauLa Middlehurst, Gillian Joseph and Helen Fospero.. Good Luck, Lukwesa! "Let?s Get It On" (Talma 54234) (1973).

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:10 pm

Lukwesa Burak is the bigges female star at Sky News, No Doubt. But don?t remenber the girl from Leeds, Samantha Simmonds, with a lot of colours - not so many as LB, but SS is a very good overnight presenter. Also Faye Baker is the right stuff, and in three months the viewers of SN is look at them all three a) Lukwesa Burak, Samantha Simonds and Faye Baker. They are the future of SN. Classey

Lone

Post by Lone » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:42 pm

classeyham wrote:Lukwesa Burak is the bigges female star at Sky News, No Doubt. But don?t remenber the girl from Leeds, Samantha Simmonds, with a lot of colours - not so many as LB, but SS is a very good overnight presenter. Also Faye Baker is the right stuff, and in three months the viewers of SN is look at them all three a) Lukwesa Burak, Samantha Simonds and Faye Baker. They are the future of SN. Classey

I like Samatha Simmonds and rate her highly but I've gotta be honest, I don't think much of Lukwesa Bulwark, either presenting skills or looks. :dry:

[Lone]

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:19 am

Lone wrote:(post=16673:date=Oct 5 2006, 03:28 AM:name=classeyham)(classeyham @ Oct 5 2006, 03:28 AM) 16673

Lukwesa Burak is the bigges female star at Sky News, No Doubt. But don?t remenber the girl from Leeds, Samantha Simmonds, with a lot of colours - not so many as LB, but SS is a very good overnight presenter. Also Faye Baker is the right stuff, and in three months the viewers of SN is look at them all three a) Lukwesa Burak, Samantha Simonds and Faye Baker. They are the future of SN. Classey

I like Samatha Simmonds and rate her highly but I've gotta be honest, I don't think much of Lukwesa Bulwark, either presenting skills or looks. :dry:

[Lone]

Baby I don`t Care (Transvision Vamp) (89).

xxx

Post by xxx » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:14 am

Can you please explain what the point of your song titles are?

Lukwesa is good yes. Samantha Simmonds, not quite there.

Faye, I won't say anything for risk of being warned. I will stop at saying not a fan.

xxx

Post by xxx » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:34 am

All that praise and you rank her as the fifth best on Sky. I'd love to see what you write about Julie Etchingham

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:19 am

jonn0boy wrote:Can you please explain what the point of your song titles are?

Lukwesa is good yes. Samantha Simmonds, not quite there.

Faye, I won't say anything for risk of being warned. I will stop at saying not a fan.

Yes, dear jonn0boy! The point of my song here - are: Lukwesa Burak is good, we know that. Samantha Simmonds, not always right - but I/We like here much, and she is also fab. About Faye Barker. 50/50, when she is together with Allan King or Eamonn Holmes, she is good. When she is alone - she is too shy - and we are not a fan of her.

But the best one is Lukwesa Burek, second Samantha Simmonds and third Faye Barker.... If you didn?t know "Baby I don?t care" with Transvision Vamp (up to Top # 3 in the UK 1989). It?s a song for people they just like very much or just a little bit.... Classey....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:11 pm

jonn0boy wrote:All that praise and you rank her as the fifth best on Sky. I'd love to see what you write about Julie Etchingham

Many times I voted for JULIE ETCHINGHAM from LEICESTER. Once it was near the Christmas. Another time - it was JAN 2006 - voted for the best female....

-It?s a long time ago, since I?ve voted for the best female presenter at SKY. Her name is....Julie Etchingham (with Sir Cliff Richard and Sir Rolf Harris). Surprise....?

But today I will take Lukwesa Burak right back Julie Etchingham, Paula Middelhurst, Mr. News alias Jeremy Thomson, Gillian Joseph and Helen Fospero - but just before Samantha Simmonds and "The Little Drummer Boy" Martin Stanford. That?s for sure.....Classey... :rolleyes:

xxx

Post by xxx » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:27 pm

The little drummer boy? lol.