Why cant Sky News get up to date ?

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
HOWIE

Post by HOWIE » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:21 am

fonto:System/fonto fontc/fontc

I do like Sky News alot, but im not been harsh but why cant Sky News get up to date with things such as the News Forums link for Sky News images, whenever you click on the group presenters, these are not up to date pictures, and then when you clcik on Sunrise, or Sky News today again these pictures are updated as different relief presenters, stand in for these programmes.

Then when you click on a presenters profile, where are the up to date pictures, why is this for & if a presenter has left that link should be deleted.

vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:11 am

HOWIE wrote:fonto:System/fonto fontc/fontc

I do like Sky News alot, but im not been harsh but why cant Sky News get up to date with things such as the News Forums link for Sky News images, whenever you click on the group presenters, these are not up to date pictures, and then when you clcik on Sunrise, or Sky News today again these pictures are updated as different relief presenters, stand in for these programmes.

Then when you click on a presenters profile, where are the up to date pictures, why is this for & if a presenter has left that link should be deleted.

I agree I have thought this myself. When there are stand in presenters you never know who is going to be on until they are actually on. The schedule is never correct, they should do a daily schedule.

HOWIE

Post by HOWIE » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:15 pm

I think alot of the images especially for the main Sky News presenters could do with updating, because the BBC Breakfast, 1,6 & 10 O'clock news have alot of recent images.

Damian

Post by Damian » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:46 pm

NewsForums and TV Newsroom is not managed or run by Sky News in anyway.