The Dragon Roars

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
squareeyes

Post by squareeyes » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:39 pm

Just watching Ms Burley on her little lunchtime show...she is clearly in a foul mood today....glaring and scowling at the camera and correcting reporters....Simon McCoy once famously called her a dragon...today the dragon is roaring...hilarious...i'm scared and i'm only a viewer!!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:26 pm

squareeyes wrote:Just watching Ms Burley on her little lunchtime show...she is clearly in a foul mood today....glaring and scowling at the camera and correcting reporters....Simon McCoy once famously called her a dragon...today the dragon is roaring...hilarious...i'm scared and i'm only a viewer!!

Ms Burley is and old "member" of the pack. Forget her. This overnights I?ve

to look at Lukwesa Burak. She had style - colours and credibility. Here I?m not scared but also a viewer, so: Let?s Get It On....with Marvin Gayle..... :rolleyes:

del

Post by del » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:07 am

Wish Kay would stop saying "Charlie tease us." before the sport . What does she expect him to do? Say "I'm going to talk about...." and sit there saying nothing?

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:41 am

OperaGhost wrote:Wish Kay would stop saying "Charlie tease us." before the sport . What does she expect him to do? Say "I'm going to talk about...." and sit there saying nothing?

You are da*ned right, OperaGhost.... :rolleyes: Miss Burleys voice is always zip-pe-dip-pe-dip-pe-dip-pe like a barbie-girl...sorry! :mellow:

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:58 am

She is awful, its that simple