Isobel Lang - the new weather girl at the top

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:56 pm

Am I the only one - I don?t think so - who is thinking (?) - that former BBC-weather girl and woman, Isobel Lang, already has equalized SN?s best one - Francis Wilson and Joanne Wheeler. Everybody who is listen and look(ed) at Isobel "must"/can say: She?s is great and a scoop for Sky News. Go on, Isobel! Friendly Classey.......

Lone

Post by Lone » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:28 pm

classeyham wrote:Am I the only one - I don?t think so - who is thinking (?) - that former BBC-weather girl and woman, Isobel Lang, already has equalized SN?s best one - Francis Wilson and Joanne Wheeler. Everybody who is listen and look(ed) at Isobel "must"/can say: She?s is great and a scoop for Sky News. Go on, Isobel! Friendly Classey.......

Thing is, BBC have more from where Isobel came, the fact that all BBC weather forecasters work for the met office shows. Their presenters seem more professional, relaxed and informative then their counterparts at Sky (some of whom aren't qualified meteoroligists).

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:10 pm

Lone wrote:(post=17558:date=Dec 13 2006, 12:36 AM:name=classeyham)(classeyham @ Dec 13 2006, 12:36 AM) 17558
Am I the only one - I don?t think so - who is thinking (?) - that former BBC-weather girl and woman, Isobel Lang, already has equalized SN?s best one - Francis Wilson and Joanne Wheeler. Everybody who is listen and look(ed) at Isobel "must"/can say: She?s is great and a scoop for Sky News. Go on, Isobel! Friendly Classey.......

Thing is, BBC have more from where Isobel came, the fact that all BBC weather forecasters work for the met office shows. Their presenters seem more professional, relaxed and informative then their counterparts at Sky (some of whom aren't qualified meteoroligists).

Maybe you are right. Isobel Lang is very professionel and much more relaxed than other presenters from (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Italy, France, US and UK), but I/we can`t see her with our big 32 gr. television. Please, Isobel - ranked equal and already

with Francis Wilson and Joanne Wheeler, please take a "step" to the right, so we all can see your whole person and your weather report at Sky, Nice and Easy! .......... :rolleyes: ...classey.....