Best Sky News Female Presenter?

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
Watsuchiru

Post by Watsuchiru » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:08 pm

DRL wrote:Where's Paula Middlehurst? The best, by far!!!

Here here

surfgirl wrote:I love Orla Chennaoui. I think her accent is really refreshing and she has a lovely mix of friendly and authoritative.

I've met her - she was lovely!

Lone

Post by Lone » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:18 am

classeyham wrote:We Hate Guvnorgaz..

But love, Lukwesa Burak, the best female presenter......

This is NOT our big friend Classeyham, who wrote this! He don?t live here anymore because of a very retarded sucker, Guvnorgaz, but we are four of Classeys best friends since 1988. We had worked with him on the biggest danish newspaper,Jyllands-Posten and B.T. (Berlingske Tidende) in Copenhagen. The last five/six years we were working together under Classeys press-bureau in CPH.

This week he is in London and talk/interviewed the singer Rihanna "Umbrella" and "Shut up and Drive" a.s.o. Then he will take a trip to US to the MTV-award 2007 to look at the final of the best of the best in the second week of september. He is so sick and tired of the retarded and "big mouth" Guvnorgaz - a very bad loser - and now classey is yet finished. He had always been a friend of Sky News, Linda Duberley, Alison Jack and especially the very big talented, LUKWESA BURAK. She is the best female presenter/journalist at Sky News right now. Also number two Faye Barker and Samantha Simmonds - but the best of the best: LUKWESA BURAK!

No Doubt.

That we are big friends of classeyham, we use(d) the next many weeks to write about sweet Lukwesa and dirty Guvnorgaz ALL OVER the TV Newsroom. Lets started with him and ask: Whats Up - Pussycat or Guzzy? You are such a....crying...Tuudeefj???s!

Johnny, 42 years old reporter, Billy, 43 years old journalist, Stoney, 44 years old reporter and Lisbeth Bruhn, 43 years old editor/reporter on (Classey?s Bureau).

My friend, I would suggest you learn to type English properly before going around forums calling people retarded.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:24 am

We Hate Guvnorgaz..

But love, Lukwesa Burak, the best female presenter......

This is NOT our big friend Classeyham, who wrote this! He don?t live here anymore because of a very retarded sucker, Guvnorgaz, but we are four of Classeys best friends since 1988. We had worked with him on the biggest danish newspaper,Jyllands-Posten and B.T. (Berlingske Tidende) in Copenhagen. The last five/six years we were working together under Classeys press-bureau in CPH.

This week he is in London and talk/interviewed the singer Rihanna "Umbrella" and "Shut up and Drive" a.s.o. Then he will take a trip to US to the MTV-award 2007 to look at the final of the best of the best in the second week of september. He is so sick and tired of the retarded and "big mouth" Guvnorgaz - a very bad loser - and now classey is yet finished. He had always been a friend of Sky News, Linda Duberley, Alison Jack and especially the very big talented, LUKWESA BURAK. She is the best female presenter/journalist at Sky News right now. Also number two Faye Barker and Samantha Simmonds - but the best of the best: LUKWESA BURAK!

No Doubt.

That we are big friends of classeyham, we use(d) the next many weeks to write about sweet Lukwesa and dirty Guvnorgaz ALL OVER the TV Newsroom. Lets started with him and ask: Whats Up - Pussycat or Guzzy? You are such a....crying...Tuudeefj???s!

Johnny, 42 years old reporter, Billy, 43 years old journalist, Stoney, 44 years old reporter and Lisbeth Bruhn, 43 years old editor/reporter on (Classey?s Bureau).

Lone

Post by Lone » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:31 am

techno_surfer wrote:Guv, do you have to be so abusive? Can't you allow for the language barrier? You're making this website unpleasant to visit.

I don't blame him though. OK, you can excuse the language barrier, and perhaps even the daft obsessiveness that they (or should I say he) displays towards Burak, but there's a limit, and when they keep going on and on (as the LB thread proves) then your patience runs out.

Plus, if you read this thread Gaz never made a post, they abused him first.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:50 pm

So do we have 5 retards using one account on here or is it one retard making out he is 5 people?

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:39 pm

Guv, do you have to be so abusive? Can't you allow for the language barrier? You're making this website unpleasant to visit.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:44 pm

There are 5 smart arsed Danes giving me plenty of abuse here and I get grief for retaliating

irxin

Post by irxin » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:16 pm

Had a thought about listing all the presenters in order of my appreciation, it is actually difficult. Sky are extremely good at recruitment.

Roughly in order:

Julie Etchingham

Anna Botting

Lukwesa Burak

Paula Middlehurst

Anna Jones

Emma Crosby

Lorna Dunkley

Kay Burley

Not keen on:

Charlotte Hawkins (never really seen her as always avoid lardarse Holmes)

Samantha Simmons

Gillian Joseph (not racial believe me ? look where Luckwesa is)

Good stand-ins;

Orla

Ursula

Lisa Dowd

Amanda Walker (Don?t think she has done a stint)

That?s the lot I hope I have not missed anyone.

As far as the guys go all good except Popperwel

DDP

Post by DDP » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:18 am

Lone wrote:My friend, I would suggest you learn to type English properly before going around forums calling people retarded.

And maybe turn the TV off more often. Maybe go outside and actually meet some people you could call you a friend rather than pretend that your friends are posting on your behalf. Sorry, but in the adult world such obsessive behavior would be considered sad by anyones peers. Pretending you are other people calling someone a bully on the behalf of a disgruntled individual is just pretty childish and frankly, pathetic.

classeyham...or 'imaginary friends of classeyham wrote:That we are big friends of classeyham, we use(d) the next many weeks to write about sweet Lukwesa and dirty Guvnorgaz ALL OVER the TV Newsroom. Lets started with him and ask: Whats Up - Pussycat or Guzzy? You are such a....crying...Tuudeefj???s!

Especially so when you consider the ages of the individuals that they claim to be (a combined 132 years). If you are going to pretend you are another person at least use a different writing style, as you claim to be a journalist i'm sure you would find that possible with your level of intelligence....ahem

techno_surfer wrote:Guv, do you have to be so abusive? Can't you allow for the language barrier? You're making this website unpleasant to visit.

For the record, Gaz was not abusive. I've seen abusive

TS, this has absolutely nothing to do with a 'language barrier'. Sorry, but I see that as borderline PC crap while avoiding the issue at hand. As far as the forum being an unpleasant place to visit, i'm pretty sure that i'm not the only one who rarely visits due to threads being contaminated by 'Burakmania'. Obsessive behavior is frowned upon across all forums, and when you look at the history of UK media presenters and stalkers then you can see why this is an issue.

Maybe this is a language issue, he quite obviously can't take the hint that the repeated obsessive posting pisses everyone off

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

I'm guessing you never read Guvs post regarding LB being so unworthy he wouldn't even warrant her to carry Julie E's coffee?

You can defend this chap all you want, but that sort of tone is disturbing and it is downright disgusting to read. I do believe the slave trade has been abolished.

Thankfully the post was deleted!