Michael Jackson Trial

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
Johnnie
Site Admin

Post by Johnnie » Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:05 pm

Pop star Michael Jackson has appeared in court to deny 28 individual counts of child abuse including one charge of conspiracy to abduct a child.

He is also accused of extortion, four counts of lewd acts on a child, false imprisonment, giving alcohol to a child and child molestation.

(Sky News)

Johnnie
Site Admin

Post by Johnnie » Sat May 01, 2004 9:19 am

Personally, I think he will get charged with all of those but I don't if he Really did them. All the media hype certainly makes me confused.

What does everyone else think? Guilty or Not Guilty?

Cheers,

SkyNewsAus

Tanya

Post by Tanya » Sat May 01, 2004 1:18 pm

Amongst all these multiple charges of child molestation against him, new ones just keep coming in, involving allegations of child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.

It's not normal for an adult man to spend nights with young children, boys, socializing with them all the time, buying them things,....Guilty or not, he should really change his behaviour! Sad and lack off childhood is really not the reason for playing with children all your life.

________

Tanya

Newsroom

Post by Newsroom » Sat May 01, 2004 1:58 pm

He's a disgrace.

Moynahan etc,did you notice how his friend was telling Anna Botting that he has still the mind of a 14year old? His friend being uri gellar.

He's disgraceful.

Hello

Post by Hello » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:24 pm

I was wondering what the latest is regarding the Michael Jackson court case? Did he get charged? I've lost touch with the coverage of it.

kev667

Post by kev667 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:21 am

http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcast/images/0,8525,1409267,00.htmlhttp://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcast/imag...1409267,00.html>

From http://media.guardian.co.uk/diaryhttp://media.guardian.co.uk/diary>.

Shamone! What a transformation. Eh-hee! Sky News and Sky One have hired Michael Jackson impersonator Edward Moss to play the prince of pop in its reconstructions of his California trial for alleged sexual abuse. Avid Merrion must have been busy bottling his sex wee. But then again, Moss's Jacko impersonation credits do include Nip/Tuck and Scary Movie 3. He says: "This is my biggest challenge to date and I am aware that my portrayal will be followed by millions every day." Millions? Eddie, have you seen the ratings for Sky News and Sky One recently?

ta

kev

Johnnie
Site Admin

Post by Johnnie » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:34 pm

Jackson fell ill on the way to the court today, he is in the A&E Dept of the local hospital.

Matt Smith is in the U.S (LA)

lakewood

Post by lakewood » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:37 pm

I read with dread that Sky news is going to provide saturation coverage of the michael jackson trial - Yet again sky news is going for sensationalism - over the top coverage - News of the world level reporting. Time to find the remote contol again I think -

Do we really need to have this level of coverage?

Johnnie
Site Admin

Post by Johnnie » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:09 pm

Sky are using a static ticker promoting the court reconstructions

MJJ_King_of_pop

Post by MJJ_King_of_pop » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:45 pm

Well I for one will be taping the reconstructions of what happens in court as when this case blows up and Michael is found Innocent of all these lies it will be intresting to look back at how it all happened.

Also I one can not wait for the truth to come out, so far most thing on the news have been bias against Michael Jackson and all the leaks in the case have been against Michael. While Michael and his legal team have been trying to do there job following the laws, Tom Sneddon and Santa Barbra DA's office has been trying to taint the jury pool. Do these people not think Michael deserves a fair trial?