Alison Bell

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
Kristian

Post by Kristian » Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:52 pm

Heh, no worries

I don't know if it looks like a setup. The pictures pretty much convinced me, as I think I made pretty clear in my previous post. Yes, people sometimes lick each other's fingers, but the pinky finger, and in a restaurant? Might seem like a silly detail, but I don't think it is. They also both looked like hell when they were arrested.

I feel sorry for Alison. I have no idea when she started slipping into this way of life, but it's just such a waste. It's funny that, in the past three months, when she's known Hewitt, I haven't seen her on CNN much, if at all. I wouldn't know, but perhaps it's not a coincidence...

jimbojones

Post by jimbojones » Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:57 pm

whatever the outcome.

obviously the biggest mistake/badluck of her life was the day she met him.

miss hellfire

Post by miss hellfire » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:08 am

He kissed and told on princess Diana and..

she kissed and told on prince Edward.

They sound like kindred spirits to me.

jimbojones

Post by jimbojones » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:10 am

the pictures show she's no angel.

but the press have had it in for him for a long time.

But they didn't put the drugs in his pocket.

she was in the wrong place at the wrong time?

I could be wrong though, she could be a top drug dealer for all I know. (very unlikely though).

Kristian

Post by Kristian » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:12 am

She made the phone call, so she's obviously supplied before. Whether she has done that for years or only the three months she's known Hewitt, we'll probably never know.

Hard to imagine her being like that, when watching her making funnies with Steve on Sky News At Ten or laughing her behind off with what's-his-name on Biz News. Oh well

jimbojones

Post by jimbojones » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:13 am

>>She made the phone call, so she's obviously supplied before.

There's a picture of her on the phone, but that doesn't prove she supplies drugs.

My guess is that she was pisssed/stoned out of her head and was manipulated by him to do that.

It'll all come out it the wash in the next few days, so we'll know the truth soon enough.

Kristian

Post by Kristian » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:21 am

Remember that the photographer fellow followed the whole thing. And Alison's also seen with the supposed drug dealer. The picture you see with her on the phone is when she's allegedly tasting the stuff.

Johnnie
Site Admin

Post by Johnnie » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:23 am

Can we kept Speculations off topic. I will edit or delete posts that I think maybe libellous.

Thank You

Kristian

Post by Kristian » Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:31 am

My posts are libellous but the article in The Sun isn't?

iti114

Post by iti114 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:49 pm

Kristian+Jul 23 2004, 01:27 AM(Kristian @ Jul 23 2004, 01:27 AM)

I just hope that Alison's colleagues don't feel about her the same way the British public seems to feel about Hewitt.

LOL. The British public doesn't dislike him because he's on drugs. It's just a convenient stick to batter him with.

But I love the way you all seem to think she was conned into by him or something. Wake up, why don't you?

In the end, I doubt they will be able to prosecute her as a dealer and give her a life sentence, or even ten years - that is simply tabloid sensationalism. It's the maximum sentence for a dealer, perhaps, but they aren't going to prosecute someone who they caught with a bit of coke for personal use and gave some to her mate as a dealer. It's not as though she was running the operation - at least, that seems incredibly unlikely.

Besides, since when was posting a personal opinion libellous? This isn't the press. :rolleyes: