Jacquie Beltrao

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
fishcakes

Post by fishcakes » Fri May 14, 2004 2:24 pm

How awful must that have been for her! She was live on TV across 80 countries as well!

iti114

Post by iti114 » Fri May 14, 2004 2:33 pm

You'd have thought someone would have mentioned it before she went on air.

fishcakes

Post by fishcakes » Fri May 14, 2004 2:43 pm

Maybe they were being polite.

Steven

Post by Steven » Fri May 14, 2004 3:37 pm

Maybe they were being polite.

Or not as the case may be?

Kristian

Post by Kristian » Sat May 15, 2004 5:16 pm

Does anyone know if Jacqui is single/married/divorced/attached?

Not too long ago her last name was "Leavy" and she was married to a Brazilian man. They mentioned it when England was meeting Brazil in an international match. Something about not really caring about who would win

I'm not sure if she's dumped him or why the last name has changed.

dotdotuk

Post by dotdotuk » Sun May 16, 2004 12:59 pm

Not too long ago her last name was "Leavy" and she was married to a Brazilian man. They mentioned it when England was meeting Brazil in an international match. Something about not really caring about who would win

I'm not sure if she's dumped him or why the last name has changed.

Kristian,

Beltrao is her married name so presumably Mr Beltrao is the aforementioned Brazillian and also I assume they are still together.

Kristian

Post by Kristian » Sun May 16, 2004 1:41 pm

Hey, I'm just writing what I've learned from watching Sky. I didn't say it was the whole truth, because I think I made it clear that I didn't know it.

Just tried to answer some questions. Funny that you people who actually know what's happened only show up to correct me, instead of just answering the threads from the beginning.

dotdotuk

Post by dotdotuk » Sun May 16, 2004 6:31 pm

Hey, I'm just writing what I've learned from watching Sky. I didn't say it was the whole truth, because I think I made it clear that I didn't know it.

Just tried to answer some questions. Funny that you people who actually know what's happened only show up to correct me, instead of just answering the threads from the beginning.

Calm down, calm down!

Firstly, I check the tribute site and these forums once a week so I only just came accross this topic.

Secondly, although I have been a regular visitor I will only post if I think I have something positive to contribute.

I certainly don't mean to offend or belittle anyone and if you read my post you will see that I have not done that.

Would it be better if I had not posted so that readers would think she had married and then possibly left a Brazillian called Leavy?

However I will certainly think twice before posting again on this forum.

Kristian

Post by Kristian » Sun May 16, 2004 7:40 pm

Certainly not. This exact same thing just happened when I tried to tell people what I knew of who Lisa Burke was seeing or not, so I guess it began feeling like some sort of conspiracy

Perhaps I flew off my chair because you adressed your post to me, instead of everyone else, like you usually do on these sort of forums.

dotdotuk

Post by dotdotuk » Mon May 17, 2004 3:06 am

Perhaps I flew off my chair because you adressed your post to me, instead of everyone else, like you usually do on these sort of forums.

Point taken - glad we sorted it out with no harm done because I do find the forums interesting.