Anjali Rao

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
lukc

Post by lukc » Sun May 01, 2005 3:49 pm

i'm new at this forum, and i would just like to say that Anjali has been a favourite of mine from the day i saw her ( thanks for the pictures of the wallwalk ANJALI WOW, you really made my day when you decided NOT to put them up.) As for the hair, the lovely Anjali has enough beauty to blow the competition away, short hair of long. I would just like to wish her all the very best in the future, and keep up the good work!

rob237

Post by rob237 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:35 am

Is this the longest appreciation thread on the forums ?

Anyway, just to say I think Anjali is doing Weekend shift nailnly - around the afternoon Sat/Sun and some, but not many, late-night slots at the moment. I don't see her as much as when she used to seem to do the midnight shift during the week ?

Btw, it's been a whiloe, so hally to all fellow Anjali-appreciation forum readers!

Cheers, Phae.

DDP

Post by DDP » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:50 am

Shes been doing a lot of weekday morning slots over the last two weeks.

wiggleworm

Post by wiggleworm » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:46 pm

havent seen her on the telly lately, wonder is she on her holidays

evil-monkey

Post by evil-monkey » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:32 pm

I've spent the whole afternoon transfixed by Anjali's beautiful face and her amazing voice.

I wish she was on more often. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why is she no longer wearing her wedding ring???

If only I could contact her somehow.

DDP

Post by DDP » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:18 pm

I wish she was on more often.

She is on often, just not when you are watching.

Why is she no longer wearing her wedding ring???

She is now. Thought it was an engagement ring anyway. Hell...it may just be a ring ring?

If only I could contact her somehow.

Dude, get a grip. We already have one stalker-a-like! :rolleyes:

rob237

Post by rob237 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:37 pm

Probably more than one!

Anjali has been on the overnight slot last 2 nights.

Last night she was covering the broadcast-live country presentations to the IOC.

The English translators for the French bid seemed to have a hard time keeping-up, despite the turgid, factual nature of the French presentation.

Chirac must be fuming tonight...

DDP

Post by DDP » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:21 pm

Screw him. He deserves everything he gets. Or in this case what he doesn't get

txwharfrat

Post by txwharfrat » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:51 pm

I just got back ot the US from a whirlwind trip to Amsterdam in a 48-hour turnaround, so I had a hard time sleeping last night in the hotel in Amsterdam. And, every time I turned on the TV there was a unbelievably captivating human being presenting the news on SkyNews - Anjali Rao.

There have been lots of talk of stalkers, etc. on this thread, but I certainly now understand the mysterious captivation she holds. To look at the pictures posted on this site just don't do her justice. There was something in the way she presented the news, looked at the camera, and smiled that was really special.

Too bad we can't get SkyNews - even on dish networks - here in the states.

Does anyone know what happened to IndoMedia and the site he was starting? Why hasn't this stie been able to get Anjali to do a Q&A or provide a profile? How come she doesn't have her own professional personal web site?

Perhaps she is not as interested as we are in seeing her career progress...

I don't know ... there was just something unique about her. Now, I am happily married to a beautiful woman who makes my heart flutter whenver she comes into a room ... and yet I can still look at Anjali and say "wow, she is truly stunning - almost freaky stunning...".

That does not make me a stalker... just very impressed.

HBox

Post by HBox » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:00 pm

Yes, she is unique. She has attracted a lot of attention since she joined Sky News.