Anjali Rao

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:23 pm

I havent seen her for a while,she changed to a different slot and I havent seen her on there since,she was on from midnight our time,then moved to 6am our time but I dont know what time she is on now

Musey

Post by Musey » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:05 pm

how come sometimes she is paired with andrew stevens in the afternoon, sometimes she is on her own, and sometimes it's just andrew stevens?

also does she do any other shifts apart from world news asia during the day?

Liam

Post by Liam » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:48 pm

Have just spotted that Anjali is on CNN at a time i can actually watch!!!!!!

HBox

Post by HBox » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:33 pm

Yes, she has been on during the day (UK time anyway) before.

Sky News have lost some really decent female presenters since the relaunch, Vivien Creeger, Anjali Rao and have gained no new male presenters of any worth. Martin Popplewell really annoys me now.

If they were going to take presenters from the BBC they should have taken Zeinab Badawi, and added some authority and class to the output.

Liam

Post by Liam » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:57 pm

Anjali looking even better now than when she was on Sky!

Love the hair!

Buzz_m_ie

Post by Buzz_m_ie » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:14 pm

Liam wrote:Anjali looking even better now than when she was on Sky!

Love the hair!

Anyone got a recent pic of Anjali......particularly with "the hair"......By the way, what's her hair like now?

skyspy

Post by skyspy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:32 pm

Buzz_m_ie wrote:Anjali looking even better now than when she was on Sky!

Love the hair!

Anyone got a recent pic of Anjali......particularly with "the hair"......By the way, what's her hair like now?

No.

She looks similar to as she's done all year , her hair is shoulder length.

I don' t think very well of anjali's solo presentation on CNN up till now. I think the pressure is too much for her and she comes over as a little false and stressed . It'll be a while yet before she's comfortable in that situation .

xxx

Post by xxx » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:26 pm

Yes, been seeing her at about 2pm on weekdays. Is this a permanent slot?

missybabe

Post by missybabe » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:20 pm

There dosent seem to be many female posters here, thought I would drop in to add my little piece of Anjali Rao commentary.

I know Anj quite well, and contrary to what Adam thinks...she loves this stuff!!!...she even told me about the website first, she loves the fame and adulation.

She is a great charmer, very funny in person, fully of quirky traits that are very far removed from her newsreader persona(!!)..

Her husband is a very quiet and reserved guy and clearly they adore each other.

She is driven and through a lot of hard work, charm,early morningsand late nights she has gotten to where she is.

Keep it it up guys..as I said she loves this flattery :excl:

missybabe

Post by missybabe » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:24 pm

..btw..for those of you curious about her heritage, she is half Indian, half Australian. She grew up in Hong Kong and went to boarding school in England