Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:23 am
In my opinion the best presenters with a personality are Anjali. Kevin Owen, Martin Popplewell, Viv Creegor, Steve Dixon
They make a fresh change than the robotic autocue reading presenters such as Allan King and David Foster which show hardly any personality at all
simon from thanet
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:34 pm
Allan King is the best there is, he can read most stories and not joke at all, does long shifts (16:00 - 00:00) at weekends and if needed, double shifts on weekdays (17:00 - 00:00).
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:29 pm
Allan King is often in fits of laughter with Lisa Azis. He's always making her laugh.
David Foster too, has his moments, and has a great sense of humour.
- Posts: 605
- Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:15 pm
Juliette Foster has a great personality when reading the news, as do Anjali, Emma and Vivienne
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:55 am
I like Julia and Martin - and Kay and Mark. They bounce of each other well.
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:00 am
The only thing Kay should be bounced off, is the wall!!!!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:57 pm
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:31 am
Out of the current crop:
Faye Barker (Did anyone hear he do an impression of the Accrington Stanley milk ad recently on Sunrise?)
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:08 pm
Emma & Steve D & G have a good personality together I think
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:24 pm