Littlejohn

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
hamishnewhouse

Post by hamishnewhouse » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:58 pm

On Thursday evening I saw Richard Littlejohn on BBC1's "Qusetion Time". I had forgotten how much I liked him. Since his departure from SKY NEWS I haven't heard much from him, which is a real shame, he is a total genius!!!! I can't believe SKY News let him go.

I would love to see him back on SKY News's airwaves.

lakewood

Post by lakewood » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:28 am

and i was reminded of what an intellectual pygmy the man is - when he begins to lose the arguments then he begins to get louder - and you could see he waiting for any opportunity to get at Michael Moore . we all breathed a sign of relief when his program went - let is stay that way. a bad memory.

Mr Byrne

Post by Mr Byrne » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:57 pm

I dissagree wether you personnally like or dislike him, I was in a nother general media forum where people were ripping it out of Sky News.

I was the only one standing up for sky news and the hippies or good christians banned me for standing up for Sky News.

But anyway, one of the complaints was that Sky News never have any programmes on their channel, that its always the same thing and very repeititive. I think that Littjohn would be a good thing to bring back. Have more programmes, maybe set-up a weekly investigattive programme, like "Prime Time" over here, I don't know what the English iquivilant would be [newsroom, help me out here]

AJ

Post by AJ » Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:20 pm

I think they are planning some evening programmes that'll come in the Spring next year. Littlejohn and 3D was just them testing the water by the looks of it.

Mr Byrne

Post by Mr Byrne » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:09 pm

Well that sounds interesting.