Eamonn Holmes

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:26 pm

She is the best......

Three years with Simon McKoy every sunrise is on the large side. Julie Etchingham is one of the most talented female presenters in UK. Forget it - now she is pregnant - but she can the whole one. The best reporter from the last years tsunami and the best woman from the englisk Election this spring! :rolleyes:

Nobody can?t compensated her even Anna Butting or Kay Burley!

To Musey: You are right. Julie Etchingham?s "The Sky Report" from monday to friday one hour at the evening is arguabby the best show on Sky News.

I wouldn?t be surprised, if she or Lisa Holland "took" an OBE-order for their many-sided, allround education......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:18 am

Julie is the best...

Three years with Simon McCoy every sunrise is on the large side (Enough). Julie Etchington is one of the most talented female presenters in the UK!

Yeah - now she is pregnant an happy - but when she is back again, she can take the whole one more time! Alone. :rolleyes:

She was the best reporter last year from the Tsunami and also from the election night in may. You can?t compensated her - even with the next best Anna Botting or Kay Burley!

To Musey: You are right! Julie Etchingham?s The Sky Report monday to friday with only one hour is arguably the best show on Sky News.

I wouldn?t be surprised, if she or Lisa Holland "took" an OBE-order this year for their many-sided, allround education...

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:24 am

Julie is the best...

Three years with Simon McCoy every sunrise is on the large side (Enough). Julie Etchingham is one of the most talented female presenters in the UK!

Yeah - now she is pregnant and happy - but when she is back again, she can take the whole one more time! Alone. :rolleyes:

She was the best reporter last year from the Tsunami and also from the election night in may. You can?t compensated her - even with the next best Anna Botting or Kay Burley!

To Musey: You are right! Julie Etchingham?s The Sky Report monday to friday with only one hour is arguably the best show on Sky News.

I wouldn?t be surprised, if she or Lisa Holland "took" an OBE-order this year for their many-sided, allround education...

To Mr. or Mrs. webmaster - this story in the best - forget the other one, Thanks!

xxx

Post by xxx » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:56 am

As pretty as Julie maybe, I don't see the need for spam.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:59 pm

Radley is beautiful too.

Look at Gordon Radley?s "power". He?s nice fellow too. Btw: Thanks to the webmaster(s)! B)

Johnnie
Site Admin

Post by Johnnie » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:19 pm

Eamonn is doing 'This Morning' today on ITV. Eamonn was also on Sunrise this morning.

Glenn

Post by Glenn » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:05 pm

classeyham wrote:Radley is beautiful too.

Look at Gordon Radley?s "power". He?s nice fellow too. Btw: Thanks to the webmaster(s)! B)

Poor Gordon. I miss him for sure.

Does anyone know how Eamonn did on This Morning? I was thinking when I heard about it that he'd be off Sky News for the week. He must've been pooped by the time This Morning finished each lunchtime.