Jayne getting married?

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
gustl

Post by gustl » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:53 pm

Did anyone else notice Jayne Secker's live interview on the verdict night with a rather "merry" Jackson family attorney who, when the interview was ending, told our Jayne to go off and get married, to her obvious emarrassment. Those closing seconds of the interview were edited out of all the later repeats. So who's the lucky guy then? Someone on the Jackson coverage team? Do tell, someone here must know...

skyspy

Post by skyspy » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:19 pm

I cant remember what was said or when but I've had the impression for a long time that Ms Secker wasnt the marrying kind .

gustl+(gustl)

Did anyone else notice Jayne Secker's live interview on the verdict night with a rather "merry" Jackson family attorney who, when the interview was ending, told our Jayne to go off and get married, to her obvious emarrassment. Those closing seconds of the interview were edited out of all the later repeats. So who's the lucky guy then? Someone on the Jackson coverage team? Do tell, someone here must know...

gustl

Post by gustl » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:43 pm

Oh, I seeeeeeee...

How do you do an embarrassed smiley here?

scottish

Post by scottish » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:08 pm

The interview could have been edited because when she was congratulated on her 'marriage', Jayne suggested that the attorney had already started on the celebratory champagne!!

tenni5tar

Post by tenni5tar » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:16 pm

just wanna say jayne did a fab job out there and she is still doing great!!! she said they were really embarressed with that attorney! congrats is all i gotta say!