boredddddddddd

.. and for anything else
Watsuchiru

Post by Watsuchiru » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:38 pm

These new forums are sooooooooo boring half of them are not even about news shant bother anynore !

Sky Lad

Post by Sky Lad » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:02 am

teecee wrote:These new forums are sooooooooo boring half of them are not even about news shant bother anynore !

I don't share your view but your entitled to your opinion. Having said that it seems strange that you say these forums aren't about the news and then make a thread like this.

For as long as I can remember this forum as always had discussions about people's favourite presenters as well as whats happening in the news

http://newsforums.co.uk/index.php?showforum=1News Coverage

This section is full of News discussions

Watsuchiru

Post by Watsuchiru » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:47 pm

Sky Lad wrote:(post=16466:date=Sep 10 2006, 03:59 PM:name=teecee)(teecee @ Sep 10 2006, 03:59 PM) 16466

These new forums are sooooooooo boring half of them are not even about news shant bother anynore !

I don't share your view but your entitled to your opinion. Having said that it seems strange that you say these forums aren't about the news and then make a thread like this.

For as long as I can remember this forum as always had discussions about people's favourite presenters as well as whats happening in the news

UMMMMMMM well what would be the point on putting it else where and where the hell do you anyway> its just so confusing all these forums anyway and news to me does not mean talking about some news readers hair style for that day !

Sky Lad

Post by Sky Lad » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:24 pm

teecee wrote:(post=16468:date=Sep 10 2006, 09:24 PM:name=Sky Lad)(Sky Lad @ Sep 10 2006, 09:24 PM) 16468

(post=16466:date=Sep 10 2006, 03:59 PM:name=teecee)(teecee @ Sep 10 2006, 03:59 PM) 16466

UMMMMMMM well what would be the point on putting it else where and where the hell do you anyway> its just so confusing all these forums anyway and news to me does not mean talking about some news readers hair style for that day !

You can't have visited the news coverage forum that I talked about.