TV Newsroom - New Look (page 4)

.. and for anything else
Johnnie
Site Admin

Post by Johnnie » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:55 am

No not yet, We are still working on them .. We've been busy with other things in the last few weeks, I'm hoping to start reworking the site soon.

HOWIE

Post by HOWIE » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 pm

Why is Emma frequently doing the business reports for, I love seeing her but she should be with Dermot reading out the headlines or get rid of Kay and put Emma on Afternoon Live

Johnnie
Site Admin

Post by Johnnie » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:07 pm

This is almost a complete forum for http://my-tv-show.info/TV news, as fas as my research is concern.

skynewsfreak

Post by skynewsfreak » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:06 am

Has this site stopped being updated now. The front page has been the same since April?

Lone

Post by Lone » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:18 pm

I've been away for about a year or so and it seems pretty much the same.

DannyRobertss

Post by DannyRobertss » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:40 am

I hope you like the new(ish) look, and enjoy using the site now its all CSS and XHTML valid. I have worked with Johnnie closely on the design since TV Newsroom first launched, and I have to say Johnnie has done fantastically well to get it all up so quickly and for handling some of the more complicated changes.

We look forward to your comments suggestions and even criticisms.

This is Drew

Post by This is Drew » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:44 pm

A few notes to the editors; (For ITV News section)

None of the listed MORNING NEWS presenters still present, except Phil Gayle.

James Mates is the LATE NEWS presenter. Geraint Vincent, Nina Hossain and Romilly Weeks are cover presenters. Steve Scott and Lucy Meacock are WEEKEND NEWS presenters.

Tim Ewart is not a political correspondent, Geraint Vincent is not sports correspondent, both are just correspondents.

I hope you take these notes into consideration. Thanks.

This is Drew

Post by This is Drew » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:57 am

I noticed you've tweaked the ITV News staff pages but a few more changes to make which you might find useful -

Tim Ewart (currently in Political section), Geraint Vincent (currently in Sports section), Harry Smith (currently in Past Staff) are general correspondents.

Lucy Manning has joined as Political Correspondent, Debi Edward has joined as Scotland Correspondent.

Helen Callaghan (currently in general correspondents) is Wales Correspondent.

Libby Wiener (currently in Political section) should be in past staff, she was replaced by Alex Forrest/Lucy Manning - a press release in Guaridan was out a few months ago saying this.

James Mates is the LATE NEWS presenter, alone, not with Julie Etchingham.