Fox News Correspondent Dominic Di-Natale found dead

Home - Fox News - Fox News Correspondent Dominic Di-Natale found dead
Fox News Correspondent Dominic Di-Natale found dead

Journalist Dominic Di-Natale has died at the age of 43.

He had been with Fox News since 2007, which took him to Osama bin Laden’s compound, demonstrations in Egypt’s Tahrir Square and, more recently, to the scene of racially charged riots in Ferguson.

Officials discovered Di-Natale’s body Wednesday in Jefferson County, Co. where the international reporter owned property. The coroner said that he took his own life.

According to Fox News, the U.K. born journalist had been dealing with undisclosed health issues.

“We were extremely saddened to learn of Dominic’s passing and send our deepest condolences to his family and friends,” said a statement from a Fox News spokesperson. “He was an esteemed journalist and an integral part of our news coverage throughout the Middle East.”

Di-Natale also had spells at BBC World News and Sky News.

Update on Friday 12 December 2014
richard-conway-Image-002

Sports correspondent Richard Conway has announced he is leaving the BBC later this year. “Some personal news – I’m leaving the BBC this summer after 8 amazing years reporting sports news,” Richard told his Twitter followers. “Thank you for listening,… Read more

paul-harrison-Image-022

Former news correspondent Paul Harrison has announced he is leaving Sky News. “After 22 extraordinary years working on and off-screen at Sky News on some of the biggest stories of our lifetime, I am pleased to have been appointed to… Read more

Simon Thomas Book – Love Interrupted – Navigating Grief One Day at a Time

Former Sky Sports Football presenter Simon Thomas will release his first book next month. ‘Love, Interrupted – Navigating Grief One Day at a Time,’ will be published via Trigger Press on 13th June 2019. “When Simon Thomas lost the woman… Read more