The new-look website features: An all-new look with a variety of site designs and experiences that change depending on the time of day and day of week that fans access the site.
• Mobile-first approach in design, delivering a seamless experience for fans across handsets, tablets or desktop computers.
• A best-in-class, innovative video experience that puts video first and nearly everywhere. The persistent, site-wide video experience presents contextually relevant clips, depending on when fans visit the site and what pages they visit.
• The launch of English, Spanish and German language sites offer locally relevant content driven by WWE teams around the world, who will curate up-to-the-minute content during and around all WWE live TV programming.
• Improved social sharing and commenting features, allowing fans to share content immediately from anywhere on the site. WWE’s worldwide social media discussion will continue on WWE.com where WWE Superstar and fan social posts will be showcased and integrated into the content experience.
• Infinite scroll on the homepage and key destinations allowing users to explore unlimited content options.
“WWE has always been at the forefront of embracing new technology, and the all-new WWE.com will allow us to better serve our fans by providing them with compelling content anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice,” said Rajan Mehta, WWE Executive Vice President & Chief Technology Officer.
“With locally relevant content, WWE.com will enhance the experience for our fans around the world.”
It’s being reported this afternoon that the WWE and FOX are close to a deal for SmackDown to move to the Fox broadcast channel in Fall 2019. The show will air on Fridays, according to The Wrap. It was reported last week that WWE Raw…
Big Cass has been released from WWE. “WWE has come to terms on the release of William Morrissey (Big Cass),” read a statement on the company’s official website. There’s no word yet on what led to the WWE making this decision to release him, but…
2K Sports today announced that AJ Styles will feature on the cover of the WWE video game – WWE 2K19! The game will be released on Tuesday October 9th, 2018 and will be available on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.